“Best BBQ in New Hampshire!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of KC's Rib Shack

KC's Rib Shack
Ranked #5 of 396 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to KC's Rib Shack Barbecue restaurant. New Hampshire's favorite BBQ for close to two decades. At KC's Rib Shack, serving the world's finest hickory-smoked ribs and BBQ is our passion. Our food and exceptional service are definitely two things we take seriously. No white tablecloths here, you'll sit at butcher paper covered tables under the Christmas lights and pull from a roll of paper towels to wipe our homemade BBQ sauces from your face. Our Southern style Barbeque, Bar-B-Que, Bar-B-Cue, just Q, or however you spell it, is seasoned with our own recipe of different dry rubs and cooked without sauce. Its then cut to order and prepared straight from our smokers which run 24 hours a day...
“Best BBQ in New Hampshire!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

While traveling on business I happened upon the great BBQ place! I have since been back 2 times since my initial visit and I will go back every time I am in town. I have had the Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Dirty Rice, baked Beans and although I generally don't care for Cornbread, theirs was out of this world! Rustic decor and family style dining make this a great place to go solo or bring a party. You will enjoy every visit, I certainly did! Highly recommended!

Visited July 2013

Windham, New Hampshire
“Alot of Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We ordered the QQ Platter of which we had pulled pork, ribs, brisket, and sausage. With the meal you also get the choice of 2 sides. I loved everything except the sausage. I wish I had chosen the chicken instead. It was too much for the 2 of us to eat and will be enjoying the leftovers another night. The food was very tender and no fat. I loved it. They bring out different sauces that you can put on your meats. They cam out of the fridge and were cold - I wished they had them at room temperature because I didnt like putting cold sauce on hot meat.
Wait staff was very pleasant. I will go back!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Milford, New Hampshire
“Best Ribs around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is the best Rib place around here.The Ribs are always perfect.The rest of the menu is just as good.The Chili is fantastic.If you like BBQ,then look no further.This is Rib Heaven.

Northeastern Ontario, Canada
“Yum yum yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

The recommendation to eat at The KC Rib Shack came from the clerk at the hotel we are staying at. It was about a 10 minute walk away so it was really convenient.

When we walked into the parking lot, it was full of cars with New Hampshire license plates so we knew it had to be. good spot if alot of locals were there.

We had to wait about 10-15 minutes for a seat but the waiting area was very comfortable with seats and lots to read.

When we got to our table, Courtney, our waitress was there to take our drink orders. My husband had a rum and coke and it was very healthy. I had a Dreamsicle and it was delicious.

We had hush puppies as our appetizer and they were delicious, served with a maple dipping sauce. My husband had the burger and coleslaw as his main and I had the pulled pork sandwich with mashed potatoes. Yum yum yum! The mashed potatoes were real mashed potatoes. We decided to split a dessert and since my husband loves bacon, we had the bacon and maple ice cream. The maple flavour was very predominant but there was definitely bacon in it as we found many chunks.

Everything was delicious, hot and flavourful. Courtney was very attentive and friendly. Prices were very reasonable.Atmosphere was fun and upbeat.

Kevin, the owner, has his personal cell phone and email address on the menu so you can contact him directly if there are any problems.

If you are travelling through New Hampshire, take the time to stop in, it's definitely worth it.

Port Charlotte, FL
“Great BBQ but not for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you want some of the best ribs, pulled pork, BBQ chicken or brisket and don't mind the noise and the old booths that look like they have been there since the 50's and the rickety old place, then you can't go wrong here. Voted best ribs in Manchester, NH. I've been here several times and will go again when I can. For me its all about the food.

• 2 of 5 bubbles