“Great spot”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
NH
“Great spot”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

You can never go wrong with this little place. Menu is expansive; something for everyone. Wait staff is always friendly and attentive.

Visited November 2012

manchester
“My fave Restaurant”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

great service, great drinks and amazing food. never had a bad experience. Peach frozen margarita is my favorite drink. For food I like Grande burrito and their bean dip.

Visited March 2013
New Boston, New Hampshire
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

La Carreta has been the place to go for Mexican food since I have been in high school. The food is slighty above average and I have never been disappointed after a trip here. The service is quick, the food comes out super fast, and its always hot and good. The waitstaff is very accommodating towards allergies or special requests and their drinks are great.

Really dont have anything bad to say about the place. If you're going on a Friday or Saturday night be prepared to wait for a table. Other than that, this place is a Manchester hotspot with great dishes, great portions, for a not very expensive price.

• Visited March 2013
NH
“Best mexican i have ever eaten anywhere”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Vey Fast service, best salsa ever, great drinks, like the cheap deserts. Food is second to none as far as mexican goes. Lunch is great too. Even faster service and food seems a tad better.

Visited March 2013
“Surprising there are so many good reviews!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Firstly, I am a waiter and am very lenient when it comes to service, because I get it. However, it was not busy at all and there was no service. The waiter didn't come to our table for almost 5 minutes and walked by about 10 times without saying anything. He came over and whisper-asked what we wanted to drink and sprinted away before I was able to ask for water with my margarita. I was not asked how my food was or if I needed anything (see next paragraph), the guy didn't even come back until it was time to drop the check. I could go on, but there is no point; zero customer service.

As for the food, certainly nothing special. I had a hard time choosing as the menu is large and a bit overwhelming. I had the chicken tacos; the chicken was so-so, and the tortillas were wet, strange since they had nothing on them. They only gave me salsa to put on my taco, no lettuce, cheese, sour cream, or guac like the menu said.

Overall, just not a good restaurant and I wouldn't go back anytime soon. I will say that their tequila selection (I really enjoy my tequila) is not bad, and they offer a 32oz margarita. The only possible scenario I could see myself going back is to drink AT THE BAR, I wouldn't get a table.