“Delicious!”

Chez Vachon
Ranked #34 of 399 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Diner, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We love this place, the food is unbelievable and the prices are so low for the food quality...the crepes were awesome!

• Visited July 2013

New Boston, New Hampshire
“Right up there as one of the best NH breakfast spots.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Im not a huge breakfast eater, but when I do go out to Breakfast this is certainly one of the better options around. Been a area household name for quite a few years and it never fails to disappoint. On the weekends you'll most likely wait no matter what time you go but its worth it. The food is always great. The pancakes are enormous as well as the omletes. A great place, for couples, families, college kids, children, and elderly. Definitely worth the visit at a reasonable price.

Visited May 2013
Tacoma, Wa.
“Crepe heaven!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went to visit family in Manchester, Nh. and this is my daughters favorite go to restaurant.
She loves the affordability and the crepes. I have a hearty Amen to that. For $5 you get 2 huge plain crepes (that you get to dress with lemons, powdered sugar, butter etc. Add .50 each crepe gets you fruit. Here I must say that the only fruits are pie filling types (not my favorite) and only blueberries are offered as fresh. Again, I must clarify that these are the tiniest blueberries I've every seen but they don't scrimp. My second favorite dish is the apple pancake at $5.99 for a small and an extra dollar for a large. This is a great affordable restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank hungarianrider
Madawaska, Maine
“OMG! So darn good!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I live 23 miles away but I saw this restaurant featured on NH Chronicle and since I'm French-Canadian and love poutine and crepes, I just had to go try it. Been there twice in 2 weeks now!
The food is GREAT---I had the poutine breakfast the first time and the crepe (2) combo on second visit. Both were excellent! the crepes are HUGE on an oval plate probably about 12 inches long and they do not get smaller the more you get. Prices very reasonable 7.99 for crepe combo, 6.99 for poutine breakfast! There's nothing on the whole menu higher than 9 or 10 bucks max. They have broaster chicken on lunch menu a couple times a week for 8.49--comes with potato and veggie. Will probably try that on my next visit---with a crepe on the side!! The maple cream you can get for the crepes is delicious--nice alternative to maple syrup.
Highly recommend this little 'hidden gem' if you're not from Manchester. Servers very friendly as well!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank rph889
Rhode Island
“The place for poutine”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This diner in West Manchester serves French-Canadian cuisine for breakfast and lunch until 2:00 PM daily. The crepes and overstuffed sandwiches are great. They are famous for poutine- french fries topped with Canadian cheese curds and spicy chicken gravy. I didn't think I would like it since I like crispy fries and thought the gravy would make them too soggy, but I was pleasantly surprised.

• Visited February 2013