“Great Food, Great Value”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Steve's House Restaurant
Ranked #165 of 405 Restaurants in Manchester
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great Food, Great Value”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Really enjoy my meals at Steve's House Restaurant. The meals include salad, and soup...homemade and very good. Excellent variety of meals to choose from, and always specials of the day. The prices are fair and great deserts too!

• Visited May 2014

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Not impressed by our dinner”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and I went to Steve's house restaurant the other night. The waitress was okay the atmosphere is okay (quite and older crowd) I ordered the Sirloin and it was tiny and had a burnt taste not very appetizing as a side I had mashed potatoes that tasted like un-seasoned out of a box potatoes they were terrible. My wife got chicken tenders they were also frozen then fried same as her fries but at least they gave her a lot of it. The best part of the meal was the soup they gave us prior to the meal. Wont be back.

• Visited March 2014
Manchester, New Hampshire
“The owner really has a set! Treating guest like this!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Went there for dinner with a friend. Been there many times, always order the veal. New menus always means price went up. Yep! Ok still ordered the veal! On my plate a frozen veal pattie with a slice of chesse, and a few sliced mushrooms. Told them in didn't like it, and didn't eat it. Waitress still charged me and told me the owner used the wrong wine. I didn't want to pay I would have to go talk to him in the kitchen. The gall! I did and he threw a fit! A true first! I could not believe it! Stay away!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank michael g
Deerfield, New Hampshire
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

It's the place for delicious comfort food. The restaurant is small enough to be cozy and warm. The location is convenient although parking on Elm Street can sometimes be difficult , it is worth the trip.

Visited August 2013