“Need work...”

Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Brought my two boys here when school was canceled because of Hurricane Sandy. I ordered the Baja Chicken Tacos and both of the boys ordered the Mini Burgers. The boys burgers were burnt and my tacos had barely any Chicken in it. There was way too much Sauce in them and the flour tortias were soggy. When I pointed it out to the waitress she only said was "I'll let the manager know." Nothing else was done.

Side note, the two "Hostesses" looked like they came out of the cast of "Mean Girls". Basically you can tell the staff here is lazy and the manager could really careless.

1  Thank Hawaiiantraveler66

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We had eaten at Ruby Tuesday a few times while visiting the US. We were not impressed by the menu this time and think we will take it off of our "where to eat" places. Being a vegetarian, I had the salad bar as there was not much else for me to choose from. My mother, sister and friend had other things. They said it was OK. Nothing great. The raspberry lemonade however, was really good.

1  Thank catlover1Canada
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Our waitress was fun and attentive, and the food was good and as we ordered it. Overall, a pretty safe bet for dinner :-)

1  Thank semistatic
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Our server Sarah B. was AWESOME! She had such a great personality and was very friendly and attentive. She just seemed to love her job! The mini combo with the salad bar was a great size for a light meal, but I was disappointed in the mini chicken. It was overcooked and too dry. It really needed a better breading and to be more moist, in my opinion. There were peas in about everything. My husband had the mushroom pasta alfredo and it was mostly peas- it needed more pasta. The salad bar was good and the onion rings were definitely fresh and homemade- very good. Overall a good experience, and our server's attitude made up for the food.

1  Thank pickycust0mer
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Most restaurants today have no ceiling, just exposed vent ducts and such, and are very noisy because of it. This Ruby Tuesday restaurant has a ceiling of acoustical tiles. We found the noise level to be much more to our liking. The restaurant was not full to capacity however, so your experience might be different. I had the Asian sauce ribs and enjoyed them. My wife had a fish entree that she enjoyed. Service was friendly and prompt. We will return there if we are in the neighbourhood again.

1  Thank mtrodgers99