“Excellent food but service a bit slow.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #262 of 399 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rock Hill, New York
“Excellent food but service a bit slow.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This TGI Friday's was very near our hotel and so it was convenient for us. We took my wife's sister whom we were visiting and who said it was a good restaurant. My wife and I had the Endless Lunch selection which consisted of a beverage, salad, soup and breadsticks all of which had an endless refill potential, hence the name. I presume that the service was a bit slow because they were understaffed and the waiter we had was relatively new and inexperienced. But all in all it was an excellent dining experience which we recomment to people looking for a reasonably priced and delicious meal.

• Visited August 2013

Manchester
“Updated, livey and good food!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This location is located nearby the Mall of NH, has always been a good spot for a quick burger and drink after hours of shopping. We went on a Friday night, loved the renovations done to open the bar area, very modern and upbeat tempo. Sat at the bar, helpful Ann directed us to specialty drinks and food selections, made us feel special as a customer. Got a 2 for $ 10 selection, very high value for ten bucks. I got a salad wedge and a Jack Daniels burger/fries. more than filling and well done.

If you are looking to decompress and relax I recommend the bar area. My only concern is now that the whole place is an open concept I noticed it did get louder when the restaurant was full.

• Visited August 2013
Manchester, NH
“Very noisy, even if you don't count the clanging of the bell”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A few friends and I tried the happy hour time period. Service was poor at the bar, as the bartender barely made notice of us. The food (when it finally came) was just average franchise food. The worst part was the noise level. You could not hear people sitting right next to you. Then of course, there is this "tradition" of loudly clanging a fire bell, every couple of minutes.

• Visited April 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Love this restaurant, delicious food, friendly service and fair pricing. If you have the rewards card you can get free meals and awesome coupons. The perks are fantastic and I have coupons for free food every time I eat there.

Visited February 2013
MD
“Service was too slow”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It was Friday night and there was hardly anyone in the restaurant and now I understand why. The food took forever to come out and the service was not good.

Visited February 2013