“Service was too slow”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #260 of 399 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
MD
“Service was too slow”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It was Friday night and there was hardly anyone in the restaurant and now I understand why. The food took forever to come out and the service was not good.

Visited February 2013

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Sit in bar”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love going here . Robin is a great waitress but some of the other one for get chip and salsa .Oor if u go with a big group some food comes out hot . And other warm so their timing in the kitchen isnt the best

Hooksett, New Hampshire
“Good Times”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

19 of us went there on the afternoon of 1/12/13 for a birthday party. The waitstaff were very efficient. The food was great and the prices were reasonable. The waitress did get a couple discount coupons screwed up with a couple of the individual checks but other than that, everything was great. We have been there before and will definitely go back. A lot better than Ruby Tuesday at the mall next door.

• Visited January 2013
manchester nh
“Not very impressed tonight”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I should have known when we were sandwiched between 2 large "LOUD" parties my night was doomed. I ordered the ribs as they are my favorite, asked for them to include extra bbq sauce and when they arrived they were quite dry, like dust bowl, cardboard dry. There was little edible meat and the fries I could count on almost both hands. Why be cheap on the fries even? Prices go up and food quantity and quaility went down. I may have to celebrate my TGIF somewhere else.

• Visited January 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Open until midnight on weekdays, best late night option”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I'm not a fan of TGIF, but this place is alright in my book. They always seem to do a good job of preparing my food to order. One of the few "big" chains that will actually prepare a steak medium-rare without screwing it up. Bartenders have always been friendly and prompt. I've been here several times and don't have a single complaint.

Visited December 2012