“Italian done right!”

Ranked #96 of 412 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I had been to this place a handful of times and it is always good but yesterday they went over the top for me. Started with the rice balls for an app and these rival Boston North end. Tremendous. My family has a mixture of calzones & pasta's for our meals. The Chicken Marsala is the best I ever had. My daughter had the sausage & pasta and she loved it. M husband went with his usual chix parm calzone which is great but my other daughter had the meatball calzone and I think that was better! Staff was friendly and attentive and I spoke with the owner for a second on how we enjoyed the meals and he gave us some free cannoli's! These people get it!!! My Italian dining business is going to continue to come back here. Don't change a thing guys!

1  Thank Sue A

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Wonderful little Italian restaurant out of the way in a strip mall near the Manchester International airport. The menu was extensive. Read other reviews about the awesome thin crust pizza but I had the shrimp limone which was to die for. Shrimp sautéed in a lemon butter garlic sauce over linguine. I asked for extra garlic and it was loaded, just like I love. My husband had the veal parm and you could hear the chef pounding the veal. The piece of veal was huge on a pile of spaghetti. He ended up bringing most of it home for another meal. They serve beer and wine as well. This is a little gem and would highly recommend. They have pasta dishes as well as pizza and calzones. All food is prepared when ordered. I'm ready to go back and try the thin crust pizza.

3  Thank Carole G
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We enjoyed the thin crust pizza. The sauce was sweet and tomatoey. Very homemade. We saw them cooking. I would have liked to stay longer and tried their calzones and pasta.

1  Thank ibm600
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Dinner for family group of 9. Aged 3 to 64.True indication of how much pride they take in their food - the 3 year old's chicken nuggets were made from real fresh pieces of chicken not frozen from a box
The arangini risotto ricotta balls were excellent as were antipasto, huge calzone, chicken picatta and everything else we ordered.
Attentive waitress
Homemade bread,
Don't let the storefront strip mall location fool you - you won't find better.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We ate at Johnny Troy's twice last week-end and really enjoyed both times. The food was very good and the staff were wonderful. We are going to be in Manchester again next week and plan to try the pizza - we have high hopes for it based on the other entrees that we had.

1  Thank Peter M