“Restaurant & Bar attached to a health club --- Genius”
Review of Sizzle Bistro - CLOSED

Sizzle Bistro
Cuisines: American
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Restaurant & Bar attached to a health club --- Genius”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Had it on a list of restaurants to go to this summer that have outside seating. Located inside Executive fitness club. After navigating through the gym, looking at all the other people working out, you arrive at the restaurant. My beautiful wife and I, sat outside at a nice table on a great night. Had a couple of drinks, and tried a few appetizers. The fried pickles were really good, and their dipping sauce. (might as well indulge while at a gym) Did not have an entrée, but I can say if you want a nice casual night out for a drink, it is worth the stop. and if you really stretch the truth, you can tell yourself that you went to the gym.

• Visited June 2014

Nashuanh
“Aegean Haddock”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Oh my - Great food, comfortable atmosphere - The restaurant actually is inside the Executive Healthclub, with poolside table and chairs for those great sunny, warm days. Bar is inviting and has some wonderful staff members. We thought the pricing was a bit high for Bistro service, but, it was worth it. Food was Fabulous -

• Visited May 2014
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Unexpectedly good!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Couldn't get last minute reservations anywhere downtown, so found Sizzle away from downtown and near, very near the airport. Don't let the non descript building and that it is housed in the health club deter you.

I knew it was aligned with Hooked owners, but the pub style, sports bar feel left me a bit wary. It was a raw miserable spring night, so was surprised to see that they had already set up outside poolside seating. Pool is part of the health club.

I ordered the haddock with a garden salad and friend had beef. Menu is small as in can be read quickly. I liked that there was a variety of small side salads choices at only $3.50. And that the variety of entree starches ran the gamut. Think there were 6 choices. We both cleaned our plates and found it was up to Hooked standards.

Wait staff was friendly and not too hovering.

I definitely will return when weather warms for a seat outside.

“Service is horrible and food is over priced.”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I used to go here a couple of times a week after working out. We have stopped because the service has been horrible. The wait staffs friends all come in and the staff forgets about their other customers. The food is good but the prices are very high.

Bedford, New Hampshire
“Wonderful cozy Lunch”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife and I decided to do a pre-valentine day lunch. We heard through Couptopia of this new restaurant, Sizzle Bristro, at the Manchester Airport Executive Health Club. It opened just over a year ago.

We thoroughly enjoyed it. My wife had a special chicken salad with sweet potato fries. I had the Tuskin Dip sandwich (beef slices between Italian bread) served with a gravy dip. Wonderful.

We learned the server was the owner. This started a very pleasant conversation about her business, special door-to-door orders, special music at times, and an outdoor Tiki Bar at the pool in the summer.

Absolutely will return with friends.

• Visited February 2014