“Unexpectedly good!”
Review of Sizzle Bistro - CLOSED

Sizzle Bistro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Couldn't get last minute reservations anywhere downtown, so found Sizzle away from downtown and near, very near the airport. Don't let the non descript building and that it is housed in the health club deter you.

I knew it was aligned with Hooked owners, but the pub style, sports bar feel left me a bit wary. It was a raw miserable spring night, so was surprised to see that they had already set up outside poolside seating. Pool is part of the health club.

I ordered the haddock with a garden salad and friend had beef. Menu is small as in can be read quickly. I liked that there was a variety of small side salads choices at only $3.50. And that the variety of entree starches ran the gamut. Think there were 6 choices. We both cleaned our plates and found it was up to Hooked standards.

Wait staff was friendly and not too hovering.

I definitely will return when weather warms for a seat outside.

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I used to go here a couple of times a week after working out. We have stopped because the service has been horrible. The wait staffs friends all come in and the staff forgets about their other customers. The food is good but the prices are very high.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife and I decided to do a pre-valentine day lunch. We heard through Couptopia of this new restaurant, Sizzle Bristro, at the Manchester Airport Executive Health Club. It opened just over a year ago.

We thoroughly enjoyed it. My wife had a special chicken salad with sweet potato fries. I had the Tuskin Dip sandwich (beef slices between Italian bread) served with a gravy dip. Wonderful.

We learned the server was the owner. This started a very pleasant conversation about her business, special door-to-door orders, special music at times, and an outdoor Tiki Bar at the pool in the summer.

Absolutely will return with friends.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had the Chicken Caprese with artichoke hearts, mozarella and a drizzle of something yummy! My husband had The Nest of Sauteed Chicken Tenders, sun dried tomatoes and spinash with feta and garlic butter and it was absolutely wonderful. The rest of our party all had something different and everyone loved what they had. The atmosphere was very relaxed and enjoyable. There is also poolside dining just outside. A great place to dine!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place has a great atmosphere inside and outside there is a tiki bar near a huge pool. they have heaters for cool nights and great drinks! the menu is amazing and my husband and I agree that it was one of the best meals that we have had in a long time. the bartenders make great drinks and all of the staff are so attentive.it is in an off the beaten path location but well worth the find. it is located on the lower floor of the executive health club near the airport. if you are staying in any local hotel near the area or even waiting for your flight, get over there for a great meal!