“The acoustics for concerts are terrible”
Review of SNHU Arena

SNHU Arena
Ranked #5 of 35 things to do in Manchester
Reviewed March 4, 2014

While the arena attracts some good talent; most do not accommodate the bad acoustics of the arena. Past experience with James Taylor (Good); Eagles (Ok; Cheryl Crowe (Terrible)

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I love this place and we go to plenty of concerts here. The drink selection isn't great....mostly beer, and like any other place they are expensive. It is, however, within walking distance of many restaurants so you can eat/drink before. THere are only a couple hotels within walking distance but many in the area. You just have to book in advance. They are very strict about checking your tickets even when you go to the bathroom, so be careful!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I love this venue. Most of the seats are very good. the seats themselves are very comfortable, unlike the Comcast Center in Mansfield which are smaller than airline seats. I also like the fact that the places is crawling with security. It's not an issue so much now that my daughter is 19 but a few years ago I felt comfortable dropping her off for a concert and picking her up and this is only place that I would that.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We went to see Jason Aldean at the arena. It's a really nice arena to see s show. The sound was really good. Getting into the arena is a bit weird (we had to wait outside the arena in a line to before getting our tickets scanned). The concourses are open and extremely clean. We would see another show here.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I like the Verizon Arena for concerts. The seating is good enough that there really arent bad seats in the house. The seating itself is what you would expect from an arena. Not comfy but not horrible. A word to those who get cold- this is still and ice arena. When the ice is covered, it is still quite chilly in there. We never took our coats off the whole night. I am thinking it was about 50 degrees in there.