“Cute Eat-In Bakery/Cafe”

Baked Downtown Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #14 of 22 Bakeries in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This place is very cute Have been here multiple times Staff is not the friendliest but they have very good baked goods and both indoor and outdoor seating

There are newer reviews for Baked Downtown Cafe & Bakery

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Breakfast or lunch - YUM.. I love the café atmosphere. Add to that, delicious food. All meals can be made gluten free w/ Udi's bread. They have a croissant bread for their sandwiches that is delicious. Sorry, not gluten free. If you are a tea lover, you will love the large assortment of flavors to choose from. I haven't even mentioned their bakery. They have the largest assortment of gluten free desserts I have ever seen in one place. Everything I have tried has been "to die for". I still haven't mentioned the bar. Yes they serve alcohol. Order your favorite spiked coffee or a favorite drink with your meal. This is our new favorite when we are in Manchester. Enjoy.

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I have visited this bakery, mainly because of its convenient location I decided to give it another try. Their cupcakes are consisantly dry! And do not have good flavor. I took one bite of each, to see if one might be better than the other and ended up throwing them all into the garbage. Save your time, money, and calories for something worthwhile.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I haven't found any of the food tasty enough to re-order. The baked goods I've tried are dry and rather blah and very old tasting. I haven't tasted anything fresh from there yet. The actual food was also pretty overcooked -- not at all appealing to one's tastebuds. The staff gave the impression that they were far more upscale than this place is. The food & service were rather disappointing. It's okay for a quick coffee stop, but it's all overpriced anyway. Not worth the stop for me for anyone visiting. Wish it was better.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ordered take out from here for the first time. I had previously ordered the best whoopee pies from here but after several stale experiences I had written them off. My wife's meal was very good a Cobb salad my meal the fish net was terrible, the fish was very dry and overcooked and pilaf rice was also well overdone. The front desk was overwhelmed and a wonderful young lady came to assist and apologized repeatedly for the long wait everyone experienced my hat goes off to her. The cruel irony is i had a piece of fish from a chicken and fish place across the street just before this disaster and I paid half the price from USA chicken. I was really dissapointed in this meal, so much so that I just are the corn and threw the rest out. Do not order fish entree from this place ever!!!