“Poorly named.”

Cuisines: American
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Poorly named.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

"Baked" is a place named for its baked goods. I'm dissapointed to say that from what I've had there, (a cupcake, a whoopie pie, and a slice of cake) everything was very dry and absolutely unsatisfying (Both the pastry part, and some how, the frosting). The whoopie pies and cupcakes were also increadibly dense. I also once ordered a cuppacino which was almost all the way filled with foam, and barely any coffee. when I nicely asked for a less reduiculous amount of coffee, I was denied and argued with. The only thing from baked that I'd recommend getting is a smoothie. There is a large variety of fruits to choose from and always come out very refreshing and sweet.
So unless you're into sassy service and desert dry desserts, don't waste your time going to baked.

• Visited October 2012

Manchester, New Hampshire
“dont get appetizer meatballs gross sauce”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

its a wonderful place and the baked good are amazing. cheaper than dunkins. but get ready to wait if there busy. smoothies are not great for the money they charge (pre-mixed) but woopie pies , cookies sliced cake must haves. they have paper menus if u cant see the bord

“Always My First Stop in Manchester for the Best Staff, Service, & Food Around!!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I always look forward to visiting the staff here and I "Can't wait to get baked!" Everything I try becomes a new favorite. After my first visit I was hooked, and immediately became a regular. I couldn't ask for better company or menu options. So many choices at reasonable prices! The best place around, just bring your appetite. I am sure that you will want to come back often, so it won't take long to fill the coffee or lunch stamp cards to get one free! The only thing they need to add here is a tip jar, because I know it would fill up quickly!!

New Hampshire
“Good Sandwiches, Average Baked Goods”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

After trying some whoopie pies that we purchased from Baked at the Deerfield Fair we decided to go give the actual restaurant/bakery a try. It is a nice storefront right downtown. Parking was convenient and there is plenty of seating inside and some seating out front on the sidewalk. We ordered the Santa Fe Panini with the chicken, chipotle ranch, cheese, peppers & onions. It was very good. We got the chips which were good as well. We tried a few different desserts. Red Velvet Cupcake - Very dry, I would say a few days old, frosting was not very good and the cheese cake center added little to the product. Price was reasonable. Peanut Butter Eclair was very good. Peanut butter filling was very tasty and the eclair was fresh, would recommend. The Chocolate Salty Caramel bar was OK. It did not have a ton of flavor that we were expecting. Overall we would go back but mostly for the meals, not the desserts.

• Visited October 2012
Salem, Massachusetts
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Excellent selection of soups, salads, paninis and entrees. Big screen TVs. Great desserts to eat there or take home. The are open until 1 AM. Very friendly staff.

Visited October 2012