“Great food to share with great friends!”

British Beer Company
Reserve with OpenTable
British Beer Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 405 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Your local British pub with an American address!
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Great food to share with great friends!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had lunch with our kids and friends. The food was good and the drinks were great! The kids menu had a lot of good options. Our meals were all delicious. Our server was not very attentive, but other than that it was a good experience.

• Visited July 2013

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Come for the beer, maybe not the food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I wasn't overly impressed with BBC. The beer list was phenomenal and the service was attentive but the food is overpriced for what you get. The menu looks very good but the quality didn't meet expectations based on the menu descriptions. For example, a small cup of the lobster bisque contained less than one ounce of lobster and was all cream and lacking in flavor - ran for $8.99. Come for the beer, probably not for the food.

Portland, Maine
“Good Food - Good Friends”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was visiting friends and we landed here while shopping around the mall area. Comfortable atmosphere with attentive staff: the kind of place to hang with good friends and have a beer and a good meal. All the plates coming from the kitchen were large proportioned. I had the fish sandwich, topped with bacon and swiss, lettuce/tomato/tartar, and sweet potato fries, which was very good. My friends enjoyed the steak salad, and fish tacos, which both friends said they enjoyed, although the tacos could have been a bit spicier. We had iced teas, and a margarita as well. This was a good experience, and we would come back. Good, plentiful food at decent prices.

Crossville, Tennessee
“First visit, pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Very nice beer house that isn't pushing micro brews. Newcastle on tap is a rare treat. The French onion soup was very good and the fish and chips was delicious. I'll be going back tomorrow.

Rieupeyroux, France
“Packed on a Sunday”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I first popped in for a pint on Sunday lunchtime, but before I could finish it a live band started playing 'elevator music' so I left. I returned later that afternoon once the entertainment had packed up and left. Wow! I thought this place was busy when I came at lunchtime, late afternoon early evening it was packed to the gills. I had a few drinks and ordered take out as there were no tables available for me to eat within the bar. After two more drinks I had to ask the waitress what had happened to my take out food. It got sorted for me and I left. The problem was, that the food turned out to be stone cold. I guess it had sat somewhere waiting to be brought to me for a long long time. If I had been less tired I would have taken it back, but as I was flying out a few hours later I let it slide. Lesson learned though. If food arrives late, check to see that it is warm before leaving the establishment!

Visited June 2013