“We LOVE Margie's Dream”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“We LOVE Margie's Dream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

A friend of ours recommended the Diner this summer. We now go about twice a month and we usually go on a weekday around 9AM. Parking isn't an issue at that time, but we have had other visits since when it is. I usually run inside to make sure we can get a booth--as seating is pretty limited--Maybe about 30 seats (We have two young children that can't sit at the counter).
It's out favorite Diner in town, they even had scrapple as a special once! The food is always perfectly cooked, and the wait isn't long, even if the restaurant is packed. The selection has something for everyone. We haven't tried lunch because the breakfast item are just too good. I highly recommend the skillets, though I usually get the breakfast sandwich because there is so much food on the skillet. My children share a chocolate chip pancake and an order of bacon. We LOVE the waitress--she's is an asset to the restaurant and perfect at her job. I highly recommend this place to all of my friends.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cynthia M

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

This restaurant offers very good breakfast fare. We have not tried it for lunch yet but do plan on doing so soon. Tables are usually all occupied but if you wait a few minutes someone gets up to leave and the staff clear the tables quickly. My only issue is that the seats cannot be moved and they are very close to the tables, which makes for a tight squeeze. The other option is sitting at the dining counter.

Laconia, New Hampshire
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

On a little side street off Elm St in Manchester. Parking is a huge issue and the restaurant is very small and crowded. Enough with the negative,,,great food, fun service. Tace, our server, takes charge like in old-fashioned diners. Potatoe pancakes were delicious. The hash was crisp one the outside and moist on the inside, just like it's supposed to be! Coffee was just right and the cup was kept full.

Delhi, Louisiana, United States
“Superb breakfast at great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Off the beaten path. My husband and I stopped here on the way to the White Mountains. I had the campfire skillet which was very tasty
My husband had the crab cake benedicr which absolutely just melts in your mouth. Great place to stop.

Scottsdale, AZ
“Home style cooking. Loved it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great breakfast and great service. Try the specials and the potato pancakes. Not fancy, not large--just very good food.