“It's #1 for a reason!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Stayed at the Homewood Suites for 1 night because of the good reviews. It's absolutly worth it and would have liked to stay longer. Everybody was so friendly, the room was great and there was there was enough parking space. If you stay Mon-Thu don't miss the dinner. It's free and good. The hotel is easy to find. It's next to the airport but there was no airport noise at all. I had a great stay and would like to return. The Homewood Suites in Manchester are just great.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank babdr80

Reviewed June 13, 2010

Roomy, clean and comfortable. Helpful staff and great beds.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Contweets
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I had a brief one night stop here and really appreciated the room. It was clean, functional and very close to the airport but not dominated by over flights. I would stay here in a heartbeat. One of the best hotels for the price I've stayed at in a long time.

Stay here when flying into or out of Manchester, you won't go wrong.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank keffo
Reviewed March 16, 2010

In the midst of a nor'easter, my flight was diverted to Manchester at night. Stranded at the airport, I needed to find a room quickly, and had no opportunity to read reviews or research hotels. One van after another pulled up at the airport in the cold rain, most with grouchy, uninformed drivers. The Homewood van pulled up, and what a difference! The driver was friendly, went out of her way to check and assure me not only that they had rooms available, but that I could qualify for a "distressed passenger rate" of $75 plus tax and didn't need a reservation. I hopped on - and was very pleased. The staff was uniformly friendly, sympathetic and accommodating to a tired and cranky traveler, the hotel was clean and well-run, and the room was nicer than many I have seen in much more expensive hotels. Given that I really didn't want to be in Manchester, the Homewood reception made a difficult night much easier to get through. They did everything right.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank icescreamers
Reviewed February 21, 2010

We have stayed here on several occasions before and after flights out of Manchester Airport.
Very convenient.Friendly staff. Enjoy flying out of Manchester instead of Boston.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2010

If you are considering a hotel to stay at in Manchester, then seriously look at the Homewood. As a gold member of Hilton Honors' program, I stay at lots of Homewoods around the U.S., and I would rate this as one of my favorites.

The service, the staff and the front desk managers really made our stay stand out, everyone was so nice, cheerful and accommodating - I don't often comment on service at the hotels I stay at because it usually doesn't stand out, but it definitely does here.

The location is great - very quiet, even though the hotel backs right up to the airport and close to the runways. Didn't notice and was not disrupted by jets taking off or landing.. Very close to the Mall of NH if you want to shop, and lots of restaurants, and maybe 10 or mins to downtown Manchester.

Rooms are standard Homewood Suites fare. I thought the bed (king) was a bit "bouncy" but I slept wonderfully each of the 4 nights we stayed over the holidays. Very clean, comfortable, quite, restful place.

Wasn't impressed by the breakfast buffet - but Homewood breakfasts are nothing to write home about anywhere you go. Staybridge Suites or REsidence Inn are better I find. But this wasn't a big deal as we were up and out early and meeting family for breafkast elsewhere every morning except one.

I get out this way several times a year and would stay at this Homewood again without question.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hotelreviewer333
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Spent one night here before an early morning flight. We've stayed at other hotels at Manchester Airport and this was by far the best. The room we'd selected with online check-in wasn't available when we arrived so they upgraded us to a 2 bed, 2 bath suite that was great - very spacious, clean and comfortable. The person who checked us in was really warm, welcoming and helpful. The lobby area, pool and other common areas were all very nice, and the shop selling everything from postcards to wine was very convenient. Our one regret was that we only spent 12 hours here.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family