“Pleasant surprise”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed here since I had Hilton Honors miles. I made a reservation through the HH program desk with a friendly representative. I was given a nice suite for a reasonable number of miles. The shuttle picked me up immediately at the airport. The front desk staff had my reservation ready. I was fed a complimentary dinner of stroganoff with delicious meatballs, carrots, and a salad bar plus two glasses of decent red wine. The room was clean and comfortable. I missed breakfast because of my early flight but am sure it was good too. It is probably one of my best hotel stays.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Marion,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience. We're happy that we were able to pleasantly surprise you during your visit. We appreciate your feedback regarding our customer service and amenities and look forward to hosting your next stay.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We stayed one night. When in the area, this is our preferred hotel. Always fast check-in, hotel is immaculate. The gentleman who checked us in, was very courteous and helpful in suggesting local eateries. There was a kids basketball team staying as well, I was a little concerned about how noisy they were in the lobby, but we didn't hear anything once in our room. Very quiet, very clean one bedroom unit. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you for your repeat patronage of our hotel and for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We're honored to be your preferred hotel in the area and we value your business. We look forward to hosting your next visit to Manchester.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We have stayed at a number of Homewood Suites in the New England area, and this one was one of the best. It was College Graduation weekend as well as Mother's Day and it was full to capacity. The breakfast area was extremely crowded Sunday morning, but the manager and staff were right on top of things to make sure everyone was served.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Donald,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for reviewing your experience for TripAdvisor. We're happy to have earned your designation as one of the best Homewood Suites in New England; we try to go above and beyond what is expected of us with our customer service and attention to detail. We appreciate the recognition and value your recommendation to the travel community. We look forward to hosting your next visit to Manchester.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Homewood Inn & Suites in Manchester, NH – Even thou I only got to stay one night, I did have a great stay. As always the front desk staff is very friendly and was very helpful as you would expect at a Hilton Hotel. When I need a place to have lunch and they gave me a name of great little diner not far from the hotel and yes the lunch was great too. But what stands out the most was the great new decor, which is very modern and I truly love the café style dining area in the rooms with granite tops. Look forward to see other Homewood Suite updates.

Room Tip: Close to Airport for the early flight!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience for TripAdvisor. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our customer service and modern decor. We value your 5-star recommendation to the travel community and hope to host your next visit to Manchester.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Picked this hotel because of the close proximity to the airport. The rooms were clean and a great size , the nightly free drink coupons were a nice touch too. The gym area was a little small but worked and the service was excellent. I will be using this hotel as my hotel of choice now. I fly in and work in Nashua..

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Thank you Mandy for the excellent service and friendly greetings. You've done an excellent job of making my stays comfortable with accommodations and arrangements for transportation. I look forward to more visits to my client in the Manchester area as a result. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Vince,

Thank you for your repeat patronage of our hotel and for taking the time to review your stay for TripAdvisor. We're pleased to hear that we've accommodated all of your needs and provided you with comfortable and convenient stays during your business trips to Manchester. I will be sure to pass your compliments along to Mandy and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We drove all day from NY and it was such a pleasure being greeted by Adam. He was super friendly and helpful and very interpersonally savvy. We loved our room and the dinner was great!! I would definitely recommend staying here, it's located a quick 10 min from downtown and super quiet despite being near the airport. All in all a great place to call a temporary home

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Louise,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience for TripAdvisor. We're happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and that our customer service stood out to you. I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to Adam. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you'll make us your home away from home in Manchester.