Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We greatly enjoyed our stay. The staff could not have been more warm and accommodating.
It was a last minute decision to stay at the airport but on our next trip we will be staying there again.
Great breakfast, beautiful and clean room. Close to everything.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Mark L,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know how we're doing. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our staff, facilities, and convenient location. Please come back and see us next time you're in town.

Best,
Jonathan Newton, GM

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were very happy with the Hotel. It was very clean and great to have a kitchen especially traveling with children. The staff was very good. The location is close to everything with absolutely no noise from the airport. I would recommend this place to my family and friends and if I am ever in the area, I will stay there again. Very satisfied. Full breakfast buffet had quite the variety. It was a busy weekend and they were a bit slow to refill the food but it was fine. Only thing I didn't like were the eggs (omelets), not so good.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Right around corner from airport/rental car companies. Very very large, clean, modern rooms. Husband and I stayed in 8 different hotels on this trip, and this one was our 2nd favorite. Great hot breakfast buffet with eggs, sausage, waffles, pastries, oatmeal and all the other basics. Room had kitchen and small living room which we didn't use because we were only there one night. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel was nice and clean. We were there for a soccer tournament with another team. There were many children here (a good thing) and the hotel was very accommodating. The included breakfast was the best in any hotel I have stayed at. The suite was large and fit the 5 of us in the room.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in Oct for 2 different occasions. One night we had a 1 bedroom suite with 2 queen beds and living room kitchen which is very spacious and another night we had king bed suite all in 1 room. The staff from airport shuttle to everyone working at the hotel were wonderful. They had great breakfasts included every morning and we also had a great dinner on a Mon. night that also was included. Chicken Parmesian, salad,peas and mushrooms, wedding soup.Delicious! It was the best thing closest to "home" at Homewood Suites!

1  Thank tripmag
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was in Manchester on business last week and stayed two nights at the Homewood Suites.
It was very easy to access from the airport and the facility was very clean and well maintained.
They also offer a complimentary dinner Monday through Thursday each week. I didn't eat the hot meal which happened to be Salisbury Steak and potatoes but I did enjoy the salad bar. The salad greens were very fresh and the topping choices were not abundant but good.

The front desk staff ware very friendly and helpful. When I went to check on restaurant choices they even mentioned that there were several restaurants where I could take the hotel shuttle rather than drive my car. That was a very pleasant surprise.

I would highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely plan to stay there again if my travels take me to Manchester, NH.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dbpNorthCarolina
Reviewed October 14, 2013

All I really needed was a room for one night, close to the airport, and what I got FAR exceeded my expectations! Since I stayed on a Thursday night, I arrived to find a hot dinner waiting, and a clean, comfortable room with more amenities than I could use. Great breakfast the next morning and a quick, pleasant shuttle ride to the airport made my day. Excellent experience in all ways!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton