Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$103
Very Good 4/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$119
$67
$64
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
$98
$159
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)
$117
$94
$149
$129
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$85
$103
$95
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsevening receptionfront deskbasketball courtfull kitchenmanchester airportseparate bedroomsuite hotelliving areacomplimentary breakfasthome away from homenew hampshiregreat place to stayshuttle servicean early flightexcellent stayindoor poolhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good variety of complimentary breakfast foods and good food at the evening manager reception. Very clean rooms with comfortable bed. Looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at my hotel and for the comments about our friendly staff and our food offerings. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We spent 6 nites at HS Manchester and were extremely satisfied. Helpful staff, comfortable & clean suites,great food and service. Amenities abundant. We have stayed at other HS locations and have found the above to be true of all stays.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at my hotel. I'm so glad to hear that you were extremely satisfied and that you enjoyed our amenities.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I'd recommend this location. The staff were excellent and complimentary wifi, breakfast and dinner were a benefit. The hotel is in very close proximity to the Manchester Airport and 15 or so minutes to Londonderry.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the review and for the recommendation. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Suite was comfortable, Internet was free and worked well. The housekeeping staff are effective and helpful. The hotel location was central to my destinations - Nashua and Salem. This enabled my family to do all the shopping we wanted. Breakfast was not great. The evening dinner was not great but I had the opportunity of using two of the Barbecue equipment and grills for my dinner. Great equipment BBQ though. A bath tub problem that I reported was not fixed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at my hotel. I would like to apologize that the problem with your tub was not fixed and that you did not like our breakfast. I would invite you to reach out to me directly so that we can resolve this to your satisfaction. Thank you again for the review and for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Very Nice and clean. I picked this hotel for price and location. It is very close to airport with free shuttle and close to restuarants and shopping. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and business partners.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at my hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary shuttle. Thank you for choosing to stay with us an we look forward to your next visit.