“Great room, great value”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The two bedroom suite was perfect for our family. The value for dollar was excellent. The breakfast was better than most (lots of selection, quality selections). There was a dinner opportunity we missed, unfortunately. Will stay again.

2  Thank Lynne B
Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I'm glad you saw the value proposition that Homewood offers with all that we include with every reservation - daily full hot breakfast buffet and evening meal Monday-Thursday. We look forward to seeing you soon and thank you again for the review.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had a great stay here last year.(in town for family reunion again) Tried to have the same arrangement this year(Two Bedroom Suite)....Made reservations back in April(prepaid). When we arrived we were informed that no Two Bedroom Suites were available and no Two joining Rooms were available! Therefore our weekend with the children and grand children did not go as planed.We could have stayed much closer to our destination but choose HOMEWOOD SUITES because of the two bedroom accommodations. We were told at the front desk(upon arrival) that we had been informed(via email) about the change,news to us. A phone call would have been nice if email wasn't answered. Put a damper on a otherwise great weekend.

Room Tip: Call ahead!!! make sure you get what you paid for
1  Thank John D
Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please allow me to apologize that we were not able to provide the type of room that you had booked. I would invite you to contact me so that we can discuss and resolve this for you.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Second stay at Homewood Suites and was pleasantly surprised with the recent room upgrades. The new seating was extremely comfortable. Conveniently located near all different types of shopping - from malls to brick and mortar shops. Accommodations, complimentary breakfast and Manager's Reception offered many options. Staff was always friendly and helpful.

My only complaints - if you can call it that - are:
1) I wish there were ceiling fans in the bedrooms as some other Homewood Suites have
2) more protein options for breakfast.

This stay was extremely pleasant compared my first visit over a year ago. I did not review back then. I am very glad we took a chance to give this property a second try

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SA C
Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you enjoyed the new rooms, seating, etc. Thank you also for the feedback regarding the breakfast offerings and the bedroom ceiling fans. We typically offer one meat item at breakfast along with an egg offering and hard boiled eggs. While we don't currently have any plans to install ceiling fans in the bedrooms, I know that many Homewoods, particularly in the warmer climates do offer this amenity.

Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We've been stopping at this hotel as a layover on the drive to northern New Hampshire. It is a good value. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Breakfast is what you would expect. We were there on a NASCAR weekend this year and the hotel handled the crowd (and the race car trailers in the parking lot) very well. For a business traveler I would expect this would be a top choice for the Manchester area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the review and for choosing to stay with us. NASCAR weekend is always a fun weekend and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel was very clean and comfortable to stay in. The bed was just heavenly to sleep in. The complimentary breakfast was actually a breakfast. They had a full variety of breakfast options; as opposed to most hotels I have been in which offer a cereal and a bagel for a complimentary breakfast. The price of the hotel was reasonable also and i will definately be looking for a Homewood Suites Hotel when I travel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at my hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our full hot breakfast buffet, which is included for all guest. This is truly one of the things that sets Homewood apart from other hotels and adds so much value.

Thank you again and we hope to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

First stay at any Homewood Suites -very pleasant surprise. we were only there for one night so did not have time to explore all the offerings -but staff is very friendly, studio suite was more than adequate size for several day stay, clean and fresh smelling. This was close to the airport but it was amazingly Quiet! that was a concern.
Surprised by the Basketball court!!! can see young business travelers happy for different option of exercise. would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: All rooms were quiet but ask for room away from exterior doors -
1  Thank Kay S
Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at my hotel. I'm glad that your first experience at a Homewood Suites was a very positive one and I hope that we have the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Accommodations and complimentary breakfast were fine. Only complaint is that our reservations were not correct when we first arrived. However, the matter was corrected, and we got the right suite. Complimentary breakfast offered a variety of hot and cold items, and is convenient before starting the day.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at my hotel and I'm glad that you enjoyed the convenient breakfast. While I'm glad our front desk was able to quickly correct the error in the room which you were assigned, I would like to offer my sincere apologies that it was not accurate the first time. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you and would invite you to contact me directly.

Thank you again for staying with us and for the review.