“Homewood Suites Manchester”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Worcester, United States
“Homewood Suites Manchester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a great hotel clean and quiet. It has been recently remodeled so everything is new. There are a lot of restaurants close to the hotel. It is next to the airport. Good to stay at if you have and early flight.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Craig A
Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for the review and I'm glad that you liked our renovations. Many people that stay with us choose us because of our convenience to the airport and the free shuttle that will take our guests there. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will be back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Manchester, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Sadly we ordered a suite with two rooms connecting to a family room. We got two seperate rooms with a hall that was our own. No way to help my elderly mom get out of bed if she needed help. Not good. This meant we were not together at all. Two seperate rooms. Will not stay here again. The staff seemed to think this was great, that the parents would have more free time from the kids. Well when you order a suite all together it means you want to be together.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank KimberlyN943
Thank you for the review. I would like to apologize that we did not have the room type that you had reserved available. I can understand why that would make for a poor experience. I would invite you to contact me so that we can discuss and get this resolved. In the meantime, I would like to again offer my sincere apologies.
United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Hotel just renovated and material condition of room was poor. Had cracked shower wall, door handle different colors on same door (didn’t match other items) door paint cracked/chipped, etc. After staying at the hotel twice during the renovation process, a better condition was expected. I would stay here, but only if other Hilton Hotels in the area were full and this was last choice available.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for the review and for choosing to stay with us during and after the renovation. We are actively working to resolve these issues as we complete a few details of the renovation. Thank you also for speaking with me the other day about this.
Monument, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

The hotel was very nice, clean, and quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The key system seemed to be new, and didn't work well. We requested 3 keys and only 1 worked. I suggest you ask for extra keys when you stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the review. We have recently replaced our locking system with the most state-of-the-art system available. I would like to apologize that some of your keys did not work. We have since reviewed our lock and key system and believe that it is now functioning properly. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.
Brea, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

It felt good staying at the Homewood Suites after a tough day at work. The room was very clean and the staff very friendly. The General Manager was attentive to all the guests and helped at the Front Desk when it got busy. Kudos to the Homewood Suites, NH team!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for the review and for the nice compliment. We pride ourselves on our clean rooms and friendly staff.
New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have a corporate account at the Homewood Suites so as to have options for visiting staff and customers. Over the past year, several of our out of country staff have stayed here and have been quite pleased. Recently one of our out of country staff received exceptional service from the staff and management that produced a pleasant surprise, a very positive stay and good reviews on the hotel.

In addition to its convenience being near our office, the airport and activities on South Willow St, we have experienced excellent customer service on the corporate end and will continue to offer the Homewood Suites as an option for our guests, both long and short term.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank nhstargazer
Thank you for the review and for continuing to send your guests to us. We certainly value our corporate accounts and I'm gald your international guest was pleased with the little surprise that we gave him.
New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

We checked in at this hotel last night. First of all, they did honor our request for top floor. Breakfast is decent. End of nice things to say. We opened the door to our suite and wondered why all the windows were open. We closed them, turned on the air and quickly found out why the windows were open...the room has a terrible odor. It smells like stale cigar or cigarette smoke but this room is non-smoking. I found someone from housekeeping and asked her to please check our room with me and see if she smells the odor. She appeared with a spray bottle of fragrance. I immediately told her I did not want more odors so we will see if the air conditioner will take out the odor. We had the suite reserved for four adults; had three bath towels in the room. No biggie. When the other couple arrived they refused to stay here due to the smell in the suite! I called the desk but they couldn't offer anything except the spray. We just came back from a soccer game and decided to get in the whirlpool/hot tub. WRONG! There are signs for one, the website lists one under "About This Hotel" but there is none. The explanation was they redid the hotel and decided to take it out. If it wasn't for this being a holiday weekend and all hotels in this area being booked we'd be out of here in a heartbeat. I don't see me ever again staying at a Homewood Suites, especially not this one! Free bottled water and popcorn another reviewer mentioned? Not our experience--and yes, we are Hilton Honors members.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Janneykins
Jeff P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
First, let me apologize for the experience that you had at my hotel. I can understand that would make for a disappointing stay. I would like like to make this right for you, so I would invite you to contact me directly at (603) 668-2200. In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies.

So that I can clarify for those that are reading the TripAdvisor reviews, we have recently removed our hot tub and working diligently to get that amenity removed from all websites where it might appear. Also, we offer free microwave popcorn to all guests, which is located in the guestroom kitchen. Lastly, the water that the prior reviewer had mentioned is a part of a program for our Gold and Diamond Hilton Honors members only, who can choose to receive either bottled water and cookies, or 250 bonus points.

Thank you for writing a review about your stay. I look forward to speaking with you so that I can correct this for you.