$134
$159
$150
$134
Homewood
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$109
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$149
$141
$107
Agoda.com
All reviewsdiner attachedmanchester airportfront deskroom was cleannext morningshuttle servicerental carhockey tournamentshort staywent out of her wayi highly recommend this hotelearly flightwake up callpark and flywould stay againangelaconvenience
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend, two children and myself stayed at this fantastic hotel. We enjoyed all the amenities such as the pool, fitness room and free coffee 24/7! I checked in with Nelly she was beyond helpful with directions and information on the area! Our housekeeper Ashley accommodated all our needs such as extra towels, soaps, and let us chose a time for service. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Definitely will be staying here again!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on business when I normally stay at a Hilton or Marriott and was very pleasantly surprised that those other brands didn’t have anything on the Holiday Inn. The facility felt new and very well kept, the staff was friendly and helpful. Great place!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
GM-hie-hi-Manchester, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Hi Steve A-
Thank you so much for your kind comments! Our Holiday Inn has been ranked the #1 Holiday Inn in New England for the past 3 years and we strive to ensure our guests' total comfort and satisfaction. Our hotel is a great choice for any traveler whether on business, a family trip, a couples getaway or a group outing. We offer a variety of amenities to suit the needs of our guest including our attached Airport Diner, which is conveniently open from 5am until 12 midnight. The Diner has a huge local following and offers breakfast all day, lunch dinner and full bar menu. I personally recommend the veggie omelet! The hotel also offers a complimentary airport shuttle servicing the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport from 4am until 1am each day. We offer free parking with the purchase of our Park n' Fly package, which includes your transportation to and from the airport along with 7 or 14 days of parking. We also offer free wireless internet access, business center, 24 hour fitness center, indoor pool, whirlpool and sundry shop for snacks and drinks. Thank you again for sharing your positive experience with fellow travelers and we certainly hope you will visit us again soon!
Warm Regards,
Danielle Calkins

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

It was only a very short stay for me on this occasion so I cannot comment too much. But the receptionists were very nice and friendly. I don’t remember their names but I think it was Andy (night shift) and Abigail (day shift).

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Staff was great and helped accommodate our staff with service that was above and beyond. Would highly recommend it for anyone who was thinking about staying here. We had about 50-75 people here for our event in town and we had no issues with this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We were on a 12 day northeastern tour of New England with the USA Boxing and the Irish National Boxing teams. Kristine (who managed our event) and her staff at the Holiday Inn were all so kind and helpful. They took great care of our very large group. Shoutout to the Airport Diner who catered all of our meals, and to Kele who went above and beyond to accommodate many odd requests. Kristine was professional, responsive, accommodating, pleasant to work with, and she made my life so much easier as the event organizer.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business