“GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HERE ++++”

Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Los Angeles
“GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HERE ++++”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I travel frequently and come to New England each year. I stayed here in 2012 and had a very comfortable stay. The on-site 24 hour diner is a huge plus, the shuttle service that runs until 1am to the Airport- comfortable rooms- an elevator- and the people !

This year I made the mistake of booking thru a 3rd party site-unbeknownst to me- googled Holiday Inn Manchester Brown ave- and got reservations- but it was not the actual hotel- the agent never informed me of the no-cancel reservation I was making- nor did I ever receive an email confirmation after going over my email address repeatedly-
To make a long story short AMANDA at the HOLIDAY INN Airport was such a huge help- she helpped me to cancel my un-needed room- with the 3rd party site who were no help and giving Holiday Inn a bad name-

I am looking forward to my stay-again- as I have in the past and thankful there are employees like AMANDA who go the extra mile to make and keep customers happy!!

Thanks- stay at this Hotel- it is convenient and well cared for- just be sure to call the hotel direct -

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write another great review. I’m extremely sorry to hear about the mishap with your reservation. I agree, with the number of web-sites available, it can be tricky and even a little confusing. Please keep in mind you can always call the hotel directly at 603-641-6466 and Amanda or one of our other knowledgeable staff members will be happy to help you. I will certainly pass along your wonderful comments about Amanda and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Bel Air, Maryland
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Room was very clean and comfortable. Absolutely no airport noise - slept like a baby. If you are the type of person who likes a hotel with breakfast included, this is not for you - no breakfast in the hotel. They do, however, have a greasy diner easily accessed down a hallway from the front desk. I would not recommend eating there. See review on Airport Diner. Indoor pool and hot tub were both empty, making for a very relaxing swim - no children about splashing and screaming. Front desk staff were exceptional - fully focused on customer service. They do provide shuttle service to/from the airport - even for those of us needing to return a rental before an early flight the next day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport! As a full service Holiday Inn, occasionally guests are left with the impression that we offer a continental breakfast. Although this is not an amenity our specific hotel brand offers, as you reported, we do have the Airport Diner next door where you can purchase a hot breakfast for under $5.00 a person! I'm very sorry that you did not have a good experience at the restaurant and I can assure you that they are working on improving the air conditioning in the Diner. As for the rest of your stay, I am pleased to hear that you found the many other aspects of our establishment as wonderful as you did. I invite you back to us anytime and hope in the future your dining experience will match the great service you receive at the hotel.
Feeding Hills, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here for just 1 night and would definitely go back. Rooms were very clean and spacious. Hotel staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The pool and hot tub were very relaxing after a busy day. We also liked the diner that was attached as we didn't have to worry about driving around 2 find a restaurant. Well worth the money! Not the most attractive scenery out the windows but who spends long looking out anyways.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Hotel's accommodations, amenities and our wonderful Staff. We are happy to have exceeded your expectations, safe travels and we hope to see you again soon!
New Delhi, India
Reviewed September 2, 2013

It was a short Stay there at this holiday inn near Manchester Airport and we did felt good in this Hotel. Although we have been there only 2 Nights, we say, that it was all very friendly and totally clean there. During our Stay, we went two times there for Breakfast, wich was nice decorated and all fresh. Good Coffee there!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your stay! We are so happy to hear that your enjoyed the Hotel, especially breakfast. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Manchester, NH!
Westport, MA
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The Holiday Inn was a 100% smoke free hotel which I really appreciate because the rooms did not have any bad order to them. It was clean and the 24 hour Airport old fashion dinner that was attached was very fun. It is slightly off the main strip but still very close to everything and much quieter. I would stay here again anytime if I was up in that location.

Room Tip: I think you would not have any problem in any of the rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
So nice to have you stay with us on your recent trip! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations, central location and the 24 hour Airport Diner, a wonderful themed eatery. Thank you again for your great review and we will see you on your next visit to Manchester, NH!
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I'm normally not a big fan of chain hotels, preferring to stay in B & B's, but I have to say that I was quite impressed by this Holiday Inn.

My husband and I flew into Manchester, rented a car, and explored Maine for a week. Obviously we had to fly back out of Manchester, and our return flight departed in the very early morning, so we were looking for somewhere to spend our last night located close to the airport.

We made reservations at this Holiday Inn. What a pleasant surprise. It is located only 5 minutes from the airport. The rooms are large, clean, and updated. The hotel has an indoor pool and has an attached 24-hour diner, that serves REALLY GOOD food.

There really isn't anything not to like about this hotel. Would we recommend it to others? Definitely!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for your review and for giving the Holiday Inn brand a try! Bed and breakfast hotels certainly have that quaint feeling to them, but I’m glad that our Hotel exceeded your expectations! Although we are a chain property, we feel that giving a certain level of personalized service and attention definitely sets us apart. We hope that you continue to stay with us when you are in town and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tel Aviv District, Israel
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We landed in the evening at Boston airport and since we wanted to avoid traffic in the morning we booked a room at this hotel so in the morning we could start our trip to Vermont. The reception was very nice. The room was very nice with a great very big bed. The bathroom isnt big but enough. A very big plus of the hotel is the dinner next door that is open 24/7. We had great dinner there and in the morning we got a voucher from the hotel for breakfast that was awesome .very convenient and very tasty.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ililili
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for you wonderful review! It sounds like you took advantage of our Best for Breakfast package which includes breakfast for 2 within the Common Man’s Airport Diner restaurant. We’re so glad that you enjoyed it! If you find yourself again wishing for that stress free alternative to driving back to Vermont, we’d be honored to have you as our return guest. We hope to see you soon!