“This is how it should be done evrywhere”

Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Calling in to find rooms I "met" Carissa. She was top notch from Hello and as accommodating. She works at the front desk but acts more like an ambassador who's purpose is to make you feel comfortable. The hotel was great too but Carissaput it over the top. Anyone I know going to Manchester, this is the place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport! We are
so glad to hear about your wonderful experience with our "ambassador"
Carissa! She is true asset to our property and we are grateful to have her
on our team. Thank you for your feedback, and I will be certain to give her
the credit she deserves!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Manchester Airport

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have stayed at this location 3 times now and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Carissa greeted me on my first visit. She was extremely accommodating, polite, and helpful. I was delighted she was also on duty the second time I stopped in. Now whenever family or friends stop into Town I always tell them to ask for Carissa! The rooms were clean, cozy and perfect sized. I'd recommend the hotel to anyone

• Stayed: December 2012
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Wow! Thank you for your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. Carissa will be happy to hear how pleased you were with her service, she is certainly one of our greatest assets and we will be sure to share your heartfelt comments. We look forward to hosting your friends and family in the future!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The customer service at this hotel was outstanding. I called from Illinois after 10 pm to ask about room availabilty for my husband. He was flying into Manchester on a last minute trip, arriving after midnight. The woman I spoke to at the front desk was very helpful and promised to let Matt know my husband would be arriving late and "might be" looking for a room. When my husband did contact the hotel, Matt was a superstar. He arranged taxi service from the airport and even loaned his cell phone charger to my husband for the night. The room was very nice and close to the airport; no complaints. Thanks Holiday Inn and a special thank you to Matt.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
HI_DOS, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with us here at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. On behalf of our front desk team and our night auditor Matthew, we would like to thank you for the kind review. We strive to deliver a high level of excellence that you and all of our guests deserve. I will proudly share your comments with Matthew and our staff members. Thank you again, and we hope the next time you visit Manchester, NH, you and your husband will both have the opportunity to stay with us.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I've stayed here several times, and enjoy every visit. I ask for a quiet room and they put me on the top back. The room is very quiet. Hotel is clean and upscale. Staff is fantastic. Shower is plenty hot. The shower and toilet is in a separate room so two people can work in getting ready at the same time.

Running the heater in constant-fan mode is a problem, especially in the winter. Cold air came out when the fan was set to constant, so we had to switch back to auto. Fortunately when the fan turned-off ambient noise didn't appear.

Attached diner (Airport Diner) is a great place for breakfast, and not so bad for other meals. It's open 24 hours. There was a long line waiting for a table this morning but they still seated us in a nice booth in just a few minutes. Food came fast and it was great.

Room Tip: Top floor, back keeps your room nice & quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport! I am so glad to hear that your special request was met and that our staff, amenities and accommodations exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your feedback in regards to the heating unit, I've alerted the maintenance team so they may address the issue. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We came to share a holiday weekend with friends.The staff was pleasant and friendly and eager to please.the rooms were clean and , what a pleasant change , we were told that if we left our bags they would be safe.The only tricky thing is getting the proper temperature setting in the room.the thermostat seems a bit tempermwental and not easily set.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience. I apologize for the temperamental thermostat and have reported your concerns to our maintenance team. Thanks again and we hope to see you the next time you are visiting friends in Manchester, NH!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stay at this hotel every time I'm in town to see my kids. It's shuttle to and from the airport is super handy, and there is never a bump at check-in. The rooms are always clean and fully appointed, so there is never any stress about what to expect.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Susan R
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next College visit. Safe travels and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

This hotel was clean, accommodating, had nice facilities and a friendly staff. It is in close proximity to the airport and a few shops and the rooms were kept well, hd tv and a pleasant atmosphere. There is no reason to pass up a hotel like this, especially if it is within your price range.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. We hope to see you on your next trip to Manchester, NH!