Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
$134
  • Pool
$197
$159
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$98
Homewood
$113
$106
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$99
QualityInn
$109
$98
All reviewsdiner attachedmanchester airportfront deskroom was cleancoffee potnext morningdunkin donutsan early flightpool and hot tubhotel staffshuttle servicerental carhockey tournamentwent out of her wayi highly recommend this hotelshort staybusiness center
Reviewed October 22, 2012

3 of us stayed here for 2 nights. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. There were extra pillows on each bed which was nice (not the typical 1 inch thick pillow). Rooms had a coffee pot, fridge, microwave and flat screen tv. Shower was good. Did not eat at the hotel, but did go to the diner that is attached to the hotel & open 24 hours - that was decent for a diner. Checking in/out was easy and efficient and the staff was friendly. The location was convenient - right off the highway. We would stay here again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandy P
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and I'm glad that you found the hotel staff and amenities to your satisfaction. We hope to see you return soon....safe travels.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a soccer tournament weekend. We rented two rooms, each with a king bed and pullout sofa. We found the room to be mostly very neat and tidy, and the beds were very comfortable. I did find the sofas to be a bit worn, as I was converting one of the sofas into a bed I noticed that the cushions were threadbare and even small holes in places. In addition, I thought that the second floor hall carpet had many large visible stains. But the small pool was nice and suited the kids' need for a swim, and the spa was nice and warm with good sprays. I used the treadmill in the small fitness center, it was an older model than I've seen in other hotels but it worked. The Airport Diner attached to the hotel was convenient and a fun spot for the kids. Overall, I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear that you and your family found the amenities of the hotel to your liking. In reference to the pullout sofa beds and the hallway carpeting, I am happy to share that both items will be replaced in our 2013 renovation. We hope to see you return soon!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

After a long drive from staying in a rustic retreat in the woods of western Massachusetts, I showed up without a reservation late in the afternoon before an early flight out of MHT the next day and was nicely greeted by a very pleasant & professional desk clerk. I was through the check-in process and on my way up to my room within a couple of minutes. The room is pretty standard - king bed, sofa, flat screen. It was also super clean and quiet. My only issues were: 1. they are stingy with the bathroom amenities - specifically, no mouthwash as is usually the case and; 2. I felt it was a bit pricey, especially for Manchester ($134), but worth it to me for the convenience. The attached diner (with a full bar!) is open 24 hours and super convenient so I only had to go a few steps from the lobby for dinner that night and an early breakfast the next morning.

I fly in & out of MHT a few times a year and the hotel is only a few minutes drive from the airport. I will definitely stay here again the next time I have an early morning flight out to avoid a long drive to the airport at the crack of dawn! .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn in Manchester NH! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed the Hotel's accommodations, amenities and friendly staff. Hope to see you on your next time you fly out of the Manchester Airport!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed here 1 night for business. Very close and easy to find from the airport. Connected to a diner that served a great dinner and breakfast. Very nice front desk staff. Typical room and layout that you would find at a Holiday Inn. Nothing to fancy, but not bad either. No complaints, no raves. Average hotel and priced accordingly.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport and for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you on your next trip to Manchester, NH!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here for two nights, on arrival in NH and then again the night before we flew out. It is very convenient to the Manchester Airport, only about a mile or so away, and easy to find. Also, right off 293 to eas to get to the highway from there.

Room was pretty standard - 2 queen beds, small refrigerator and microwave, with coffee pot, flat screen TV, etc. Price was reasonable on the first night (about $112) but much more on the second night (about $184) because of the NASCAR race in Loudon that weekend.

Staff was friendly and gave us two adjoining rooms each night since we were traveling with our daughter and her family. The Airport Diner is attached to the restaurant and is open 24/7 so that is very convenient, though we did not eat there. There is also a Dunkin Donuts and MacDonalds right across the street. There are fresh baked cookies in the lobby put out several times each day (very good!) and of course free papers (USA Today, etc).

Our room was nice and clean, no noise from the airport that I noticed, decent restaurant in the Airport diner, helpful staff and very convenient when flying in and out of Manchester. I'd certainly use this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations, amenities and the staff. I agree, the cookies are a great perk! Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport and we hope to see you and your family again soon!