All reviews hi express front desk new hampshire mini kitchen cinnamon buns breakfast bags room was clean jacuzzi tub next morning boarding passes park and fly manchester airport king suite housekeeping staff went out of her way great room would stay here again
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Location was ok and we had a reasonable room. No airconditioning so room was very hot. Too much noise and partying from football fans last Saturday evening but fortunately quiet overnight. Found most staff friendly at reception but came across one who was not helpful and argued in front of everyone sitting in waiting area with a man who had checked out relating to smoking in room. She had the right to carry out hotel policy but was very unprofessional in carrying this out with a lobby full of visitors and everyone listening to the argument. Breakfast was good and nice and hot. Dining room staff were friendly and helpful. Not too bad a stay but doubtful if I would stay again.

Room Tip: We were on ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Hello sallywhite70,

Thank you for staying with us and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. While I am pleased to know that you found our location convenient and breakfast services exceeded your expectations, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry to hear about the air conditioning unit of the room assigned to you may have caused in addition with the noise issues you have encountered. I regret the inconvenience. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 30, 2017

My family and I traveled from MD to NH for my graduation ceremony from SNHU. The room was nice and clean. However, the rooms were not ready by the hotel check-in time. Yet, I understood they were a bit behind on the cleaning due to being graduation weekend. We rented two rooms, but my family members were downgraded from a deluxe to a standard room as the deluxe room was not ready. The hotel did refund some money back for the downgrade. The staff were very pleasant and easy to deal with. We did have some issues with our credit card being help extra money that we were not told about, but the money was released back to the bank account after we talked to the manager of the hotel. I would recommend staying there as it is located closed to the SNHU and the arena were the graduation took place.

Stayed: May 2017
GM-hie-hi-Manchester, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Congratulations Graduate! Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for the memorable occasion. I apologize that your room was not ready upon arrival and that the front desk did not make you aware of our authorization procedure during the arrival process. Most hotels authorize extra funds on the credit card presented so that the guests are able to take advantage of buying items from our gift shop, making phone calls and renting movies without having to be inconvenienced to come to the front desk and pay each time. If no extra items are purchased, the extra funds, which are usually $10-$20 per night are never actually charged and go back on the card as available funds. You should have been made aware of this practice when you checked in and I do apologize. We really appreciate your nice compliments regarding your stay and our staff, we genuinely care about our guests' experience and will always try and provide the very best service and accommodations in the Manchester area. Thanks again and congratulations on your achievement!
Danielle Calkins

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

I have all good things to say about this hotel. Clean, comfortable room, free parking, free hot breakfast, in-room coffee, and friendly staff. It's close to the airport and the interstate, and the parking lot was well-lit. Well done!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Our last stay here was good, but this time the hotel was starting to show wear.

Check-in was slow. The woman at the front desk was very nice but seemed frazzled.

If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room away from the highway side, as the highway noise is quite loud through the thin walls and windows.

Our room was a good size, yet dark, and was starting to look worn. The bed was comfortable and had all non-feather pillows--perfect for allergy sufferers, thanks! There were power outlets on each nightstand--great for charging phones and devices at bedside. The room had a mini-fridge and coffeemaker.

The bathroom had a shower/tub combo with a bit of mold at the seams--housekeeping needs to spend some time scrubbing that clean. The shower water pressure was great and the hot water stayed. There were extra towels, which is always nice, but they were thin. The Kleenex was soft--thank you!

The hotel had a guest laundry room where the self-wash was free, but the dryer needed coins. Still a nice perk. Thankfully, clothes dried quickly in just one cycle.

The free WiFi was sluggish at times. The hotel has a large, free open-air parking lot.

If they freshen up the rooms I might consider returning the next time I'm in the area.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Hi RoadWrangler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we appreciate your kind regards and for considering our property should you be in the area again, it is regrettable to learn that you only found our hotel to be at its average best. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Brianne at front desk was amazing and friendly. Please let her know. I appreciate the convenient shuttle service and parking option for travel. Wake up call and amenities were perfect for my overnight stay. Under $100 would have been preferable.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family