“Wonderful Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Flintstone, Georgia
“Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Only spent 1 night there but we needed a shuttle to pick us up after we returned rental car and all we had to do was call when ready and they picked us up and as we were leaving the next morning they had the shuttle there and they gave us a bag with a pastry and fruit and had coffee ready for the breakfast bar while we would not be there for. The rooms were really nice and clean. I would highly recommend this motel. The counter person was super nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank csmgr3

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Very nice staff. Great breakfast. Clean and modern rooms with very comfortable beds. Like a cloud. Close to the airport and the Mall of New Hampshire, just across the Overpass. The pool and hot tub are great and it is close to many ammenities of Manchester as well as the Interstate. -Highly Recommended-

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank BostonAllsup
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you liked the updated accommodations and the proximity the hotel is to both the mall, airport, and downtown. We are happy to be your home while you were in Manchester. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!
massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Clean, comfortable, convenient and great service. Room has a fridge and that really comes in handy. Have stayed there on several occasions and never had any complaints at all. Shuttle driver was prompt and helpful. Front desk was polite and professional. Great stay.

Room Tip: all good, no real view.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank maeganc2001
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
We want to first start off by thanking you for choosing us. We know that Manchester has a lot of different hotels and we are glad that you found us to meet your standards. I am excited that you noticed our new refrigerators that we just added to all our guest rooms. It certainly makes things a lot easier when travelling to be able to keep your leftovers or cool your drinks. We hope to see you on your next venture this way.
Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

We were in Manchester over the weekend to shop at local outlets and visit friends. We chose the HIE cause of its proximity to shopping and restaurants. I also liked that they offered a free continental breakfast. Check in was at 3 but we didn't arrive till 4:30 and there was a line. Unbenounced to us there was a soccer tournament so the hotel was swamped with families. The front desk rep was very apologetic for the wait, her counter part had called out leaving her solo during a holiday rush.

The facilities were clean and carpet looked recently updated. The ommon areas were nice and bright. We got a King suite which was spacious and included a pull out sofa in our room with a storage coffee table. We could have comfortably shared the room with another couple. TV channels were sufficient, since we didn't spend all that much time in our room. The WIFI was free and a little poky at peak times. We had a mini fridge and Microwave in the room, which I love for reheating leftovers. They offered a small coffee maker but I prefer Kurig so I didn't bother with it.

We checked out the pool, which at 9:30pm was still crawling with children. Hoping it would soon be bedtime we ventured in to the pool, since the children were all in the Hotub. Once they left for the pool, us adults commandeered the Hottub. Finally at 10, parents rounded up the offspring and left us to peace for the next hour. The pool is open like 5:30am-11pm.

The beds were firm but the pillows were shamefully flat, even the ones marked firm were not. After my two night trip my shoulders and neck hurt. The linens were clean and crisp.

The next day we went to breakfast in the lobby. I was surprised with the array of items, everything was hot and delish. I was surprised that they kept is well stocked as they did, because of the amount of families there at the time. I applaud the staff for being so friendly and quick to refill coffee.

All in all we enjoyed out stay and would stay again for sure. Ill bring my own pillow next time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tarica L
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Our hotel thanks you for the time you spent and to give us some honest feedback about your stay. I want to first start out by appreciating all the kind words you had regarding the hotel. We certainly have spent some time upgrading the facility and are glad that it met your standards. As a traveler myself I've come to appreciate a modern room with all the features of home as well. We apologize for the pool being so busy, but are glad that you got to use it since we have extended hours of operation. I do also apologize that the pillows were not to your liking. We have actually just replaced all of our pillows and I will certainly take note of your comments and address them with the company. Thank you again for your time. We hope to see you soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Short and sweet here great place. Cane without reservations. Git ti stay almost two weeks. The staff housekeeping. Front desk just awesome and amazing. Great breakfast really good. I gained weight lol.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Timothy S
Let me first start out by thanking you for staying at our hotel. We are thrilled to have met and exceeded your expectations. I am happy that you got to enjoy our new rejuvenated continental breakfast. I know that those couple extra pounds were well spent. We hope the next time you pop in to the area that you come back and join us!
Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

My family and I stayed here for graduation weekend as I was graduating with my MA. The staff, hotel, and room were terrific. The room had a mini kitchen which was perfect for us as we had traveled a good distance and needed that particular amenity.

There were a couple of very minor issues with the room. One of the outlets was missing a cover and the wall behind the bathroom door had a hole in it. We told the front desk and they were going to let maintenance know.

Aside from those very minor issues, I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a family, I highly recommend a room that has a mini kitchen. It was very c...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank travelingmom213
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Our staff is very happy that you enjoyed the time you spent with us while attending graduations in the area. We are glad that you like your accommodations and met your standards. Our staff apologizes for the room issues you experienced and assure you that our housekeeping and maintenance staff take great pride in their work and we will insure the issues you stated are addressed immediately. Thank you again for choosing us and we hope to see you again.
Derry, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

I stayed here on the 11th of this month and I was very impressed by the hotel. I was having a night out for my boyfriends birthday and compared to other hotels in the area the prices were incomparable.

I stayed in the hot tub suite and was beyond impressed, for a Holiday Inn the room had an ambiance of a high scale hotel suite. For only a $120 rate for a Friday night, you can't beat it! The room was very clean, it was equipped with a new television, wonderful fireplace, hot tub, mini fridge and microwave and a nice bathroom.

The staff was also wonderful, allowing us to check in two hours early, and even sneaking my edible arrangement's order into my room just seconds before we got to the room. I would stay again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lillypad1007
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Our staff is so happy that you got to enjoy your stay while here with us. Our property has just recently undergone some renovations and I am glad that you got to see our updates. We certainly are happy that you and your boyfriend got to enjoy an early check in as we always strive to get our guests into their rooms early if available. I hope that we get to see you back on your next mini vacation. Thanks for spending the time writing a review.