“Great room, great value!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife, son and I stayed here for several nights and had a great stay! The room, halls, front desk , breakfast area...spotless! The value is unbelievable and spot on for what I want to pay (sub $80). We were up in the area for a college soccer showcase in Epping NH and the times for the tournament allowed us to enjoy plenty of time at the hotel. We spent time at the pool and in the jacuzzi. Although the pool was cloudy we went in and the temperature was perfect (not sure if it was a salt water pool). It has to be warm for me to go in (80+). the Jacuzzi was also perfect (98 to maybe 100) which some places bake you at 104! I would also say the lady at the front desk (arrived Friday night) was extremely polite and made us feel at home. In fact, my room smelled like smoke, I came down and she was more disappointed than me!!! She switched us out immediately and took that room out of service for a cleaning with some kind of machine....You can't really stop people from being ignorant and smoke in rooms... but how a service/business responds is measurable. They did very good! I will say the breakfast is unbelievable! The cinnamon buns, eggs, sausage patties were just outstanding for the money we pay!!! Overall offering for breakfast is above my expectations! I am making Holiday Express Inns my preferred travel... This place stands out to us who travels 3 -4 times a year for overnights or weekenders......

Room Tip: Local to Manchester Mall and main highways. Good for families!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Iplaysoccer2
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

I am glad that you got to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and modern rooms. We do have a salt water pool and glad that you got to enjoy it on your trip. Thank you again for your kind words. Thank you for your patronage. I hope that we see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night for a "Park and Fly". Nice room and upgrade. On time and friendly shuttle to the airport. Upon return they actually sent a taxi to the airport as soon as we arrived. Will use again when traveling.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Kitandmarie

We certainly value your business and glad that you got to utilize our Park n Fly service. I thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Left our car and stayed here before flying out for a cruise from Galveston, Tx. Staff very nice.They took care of us when the morning shuttles were already booked by reserving one for us from a sister hotel. Shuttle was also right there at the airport when we collected our bags on the return leg. Only complaint would be the pounding of kids feet above us until midnight the night before we needed to wake up at 3am.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ME-Traveler63

I want to thank you for using our hotel as we know there are many options surrounding the airport. The shuttle use is certainly convenient and easy. I am glad that you enjoyed the short time that we had you too. Hope to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to stay the night because of a concert I was going to attend at the Verizon wireless arena. Everything was clean neat and organized. Due to the concert rooms were booked. But they upgraded my 2 queen bed room to a king suite.. No complaints here. Convient to arena, highway and other sights! Definitely recommend a stay ! Awesome pool too !

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for coming to our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed our accommodations and hope to see you when your next in Manchester. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is the first place I have ever been that has ever given over 1 meg download and Excelent bandwidth. Normally no matter where you go Starbucks for example you get crappy download speeds.Places like Starbucks and other hotels I have been at even charge you expensive rates for crappy Internet access hardly giving you 1 meg. I end up tether what the heck offering Internet whe you can barley get enough speeds to stream. Your cell phone connection will give you more then 1 meg download hence most wifi spots are worthless. this place is the best and I think it's because it through a Comcast type of connection. Anyway room decent average and clean except I did take a black lite to it and found some strange things on the carpet but nothing to bad. Overall nice decent hotel during a winter storm

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our property and enjoying the quick connecting internet at our property. The rooms are definitely comfortable to stay in when you don't have to worry about your modern conveniences connecting and can watch the snow fall from your room. I hope to see you soon at our property on your next trip to Manchester.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Room was clean and chairs were comfortable. AV equipment worked just fine. Mark was very attentive. I would consider this hotel if i needed a place to stay overnite. Right off 293 very convienant to shopping and restaurants and right down the street from the airport.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for reviewing our meeting space at the property. Our staff strives to create a clean comfortable environment for all guests whether staying on the property overnight or just passing through for a meeting. We hope to see you soon whether it be for a quick get together or an overnight retreat.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

What can I stay. If you don't want surprises, this is the place to stay. This hotel brand is fast becoming my favorite. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The dining room is bright and spacious. Bathroom is very clean. Hot breakfast is a bonus. No complaints here.

Room Tip: Usually pick a room on a high floor away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

I'm glad that our recently renovated property exceeds your expectations. I thank you for the pictures that you added so that other guests could see exactly what you saw. Hope to have you come back to the property soon.

Mark Turgeon