“This Holiday Inn will spoil you!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Madison, New Hampshire
“This Holiday Inn will spoil you!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My business takes me to Manchester on a frequent basis and when I arrive at this Holiday Inn Express, I feel like home. The location is minutes to major highway connections in all directions and a short distance from downtown. Shopping and a wide variety of good restaurants are all nearby, but the building is quietly tucked off on a small side street that is not a thru way. Exceptionally clean rooms with a great complimentary breakfast at very sensible rates. The staff here really goes out of the way to provide a great experience that will rival luxury hotels.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HolidayInnExpressMHT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience at the hotel. I am glad the team took care of you and you enjoyed our breakfast and hotel. We look forward to having you back, and I will be sure to share your comments with the team.
Kenneth Tarara

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
florida
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I usually do not stay at Holiday Inn /Express, but happy we did so. I was hesitant as they are pet friendly and we have allergies,but after they accommodated us on the third floor (free of pets),it was not a problem.Their rooms are exceptionally clean and spacious The housekeeper that took care of our room was very conscientious.I neglected to get her name. She took care of our room
#339 on Oct.29 and 30 during hurricane. I commend her for her excellent work. The front desk staff were so friendly and without question were so helpful and professional. They have a well run team and do all they can for their guests. It is a great place to stay near airport, restaurants,etc.
I would stay here again when in area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnExpressMHT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I am so glad our team exceeded your expectations while in Manchester. I appreciate the time you took to write the review and thoughts about our hotel. We look forward to having you back in the hotel. I will also be sure to share your comments with the staff!
Guam
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We were just passing by and stayed here for a night with my mom and brother and everything was okay. We arrived late but did not encounter any problems. The room was clean and we did not encounter any problems. Breakfast was okay and food was sufficient.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience about our hotel. We look forward to having you back in our home soon!
Campton, New Hampshire
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed here one night while attending a business conference in Manchester. I walked in with a $65 hotelcoupon.com rate but the front desk said the best rate they could offer was and $89 double and I was too tired to argue; the way it was presented was polite and respectful and the place was obviously filling up quick so why would I give her a hard time? I requested an upper floor room in the back area (room 323) and was pleasantly suprised by the cleanliness and comfort of this room. The lot was full & I had to park in the back after returning from dinner and was pleased that my room card granted access to the back door which was just a quick trip up the stairs to my room. The hot and cold breakfast buffet was well presented and there were a number of guests in the breakfast room. Coffee was hot and tasty & I helped myself to fruit, yogurt and milk "to go" for later in the morning. The only negative was the room darking curtains did not cover the window so there was more light than I like in the room at night. My bill and the daily newspaper were delivered to my door very early in the morning making check out a non-issue. I will stay here again when I return to Manchester.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while in Manchester. I am glad the team took care of you and you enjoyed our wonderful hot breakfast buffet. I appreciate you leting us know about the Blackout drapes that were not operating properly. If you would be so kind to send an email to me so i can take care of it for future guests that would be great.
TararaK@gfhotels.com
Abilene
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We picked up a Travelers Coupon book. We found a coupon for Holiday Inn Express. We had been traveling for over a week and had not stayed at one yet. We will be staying at these hotels more often. It was extremely clean. The girls at the front desk were very professional and very polite. They had laundry services on each floor (and you didn't have to pay for use or detergent). They had the best breakfast buffet. Everything was neat/clean/organized and smelled wonderful. As I said, we had been traveling for over a week (we are from Texas and wanted to see the Northeast) and we slept so good that night. The rooms were very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. They had working elevators and the parking lot was very well lit.

Room Tip: Always pick up the Travelers Coupon books at rest areas and start looking for a room before it gets...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnExpressMHT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for noticing what we are known for Free hot breakfast, Excellent Service, and Clean comfortable rooms. We look forward to your return to our hotel, make sure you try one of our spacious suites upon return to our hotel.
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This hotel has become my families home away from home. The staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. There is almost always fresh coffee in the dining area all day long. Wednesday nights they provide dinner complimentary. The rooms have been updated and are always clean. The continental breakfast is constantly refreshed and is quite tasty. The dinning area is always clean. The hotel is centrally located to shopping and restaurants. Great value!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. We look forward to having you back at our hotel soon!
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stay at this hotel our last night from our long weekend trip to Boston. Much cheaper then any hotel in Boston, this hotel is located at around one hour in north of Boston and 2 minutes from a giant shopping center and highway. Hotel is old (but cheap), the fitness center have the basic, not really soundproof but I need to add at least one star for the friendless of all staff including the Manager, front-desk and maintenance. I will not stay more then a day but for a stopover that is perfect

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank L-P L
Thanks for taking the time to write and share about our hotel. I am glad our team took care of you upon arrival to the hotel. I am sorry we did not exceed your expectations and would like an opportunity to speak further regarding your concerns. Please reach out to me if you would like to discuss further.