Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
$134
  • Pool
$197
$159
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$98
BestWestern.com
$125
Homewood
$118
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$99
QualityInn
$109
$98
All reviewshi expresspancake machinefront desknew hampshirecinnamon bunsbreakfast bagsroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsjacuzzi tubthe breakfast areaboarding passespark and flyfree breakfastmanchester airportnext morningwent out of her wayking suite
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We wanted to be close to the airport so chose this hotel. It was comfortable and close. My only complaint was the mold in the bathroom. Otherwise, everything was fine. The staff was friendly and made us welcome.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
hiexpressnh, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize sincerely about the condition of the bathtub upon check-in. As you experienced with all other parts during your stay, we certainly strive for world class customer service and do not want these types of issues to happen. Please accept my sincere apologies and I look forward to an opportunity to speak further. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

The hotel staff was nice and friendly, the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable it wasn't the Ritz Carlton but we didn't pay the Ritz prices.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel. We certainly strive for world class customer service, thank you and we look forward to having you back in our hotel.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

Had an upgraded room, jacuzzi tub, fireplace and mini kitchen. The room was spotless and very comfortable. The amenities at this hotel are better than most, last time I was there I used a free laundry and they even provided the soap! Very friendly staff and they are truly dog friendly, not requiring a deposit for our "baby". Unlike most places that proclaim to be dog friendly, the truly seemed happy to have him visit.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John R

I am very happy you enjoyed our hotel and got to experience some of our other amenities. Having free laundry machines including the soap can be helpful for the one night stay or the extended stay guests. During out time in Manchester we have distinguished ourselves as a pet friendly hotel that truly welcomes our other friends. Look forward to your return!

Reviewed July 3, 2011

We were traveling from Maryland to Mount Washington New Hampshire and were going to stay at a Days Inn in Mathuen, Mass. and finish our trip in the morning. I had researched on trip advisor before we left and picked out the motels we would stay in while on the road. Upon check in, Days Inn would not honor Room Saver coupon (imagine that) and wanted $69 instead of $49 as advertised. I didn't like the looks of the area surrounding the hotel and would not have liked to have left my new Challenger parked in the parking lot overnight. Seemed to be alot of vehicles that were not to well maintained and people hanging around. We went on up I 93 and checked room saver booklet again and decided to try Holiday Inn Express in Manchester. We had never stayed in a Holiday Inn Express before and were pleasantly surprised at the warm reception at the front desk. The rooms and hallways were immaculate. We had a good nights sleep and a good breakfast before we left, and I felt that my car would be alright in their lot. I would not hesitate to stay here again and would recommend it to a friend and by the way they honored the room saver coupon.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel, thank you for the feedback. Come back soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I booked this as hotel and parking for week before flying on holiday. The reception staff were extremely courteous, professional and smart but access to third floor was bit annoying as lift only went upto 2nd floor and then one had to drag the luggage over the stairs to the 3rd floor. The transfer to airport was smooth but coming back from airport was bit of problem. Overall I would rate this as 5star but the hassle of pushing big bags on the stairs was not only tiring but pain..... but the staff were absolutely amazing....

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for taking time to share your experiences during your stay. I apologize about the inconvenience you had with our elevator, we did a full inspection and it is fully functional currently. Thank you for spreading kind words about our staff as we work hard to create a world class customer service experience.