“A find!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Went for dinner and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The food was excellent and a good value.
We sent a corky bottle of wine back which they handled without any issue.
We have found a neighborhood gem.

2  Thank IntlWineFoodSociety
There are newer reviews for Villaggio Ristorante

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had dinner here on a Monday night, which is usually a very slow night. We enjoyed the food which was good. I had eggplant parm. and hubby had a special of the night which included haddock, shrimp and sweet potato. Both were good, and we finished it all. I like going to a restaurant on a slow night, as the waitress is available for you if you need. I would recommend this. Pricing -- average $15 and up.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Located in a strip mall, but could have been in Boston's North End, not Manchester's. Great Italian menu, presented tastefully, with just right portions. Our server was quite knowledgeable and helpful, busy but attentive. We enjoyed everything from appetizer (calamari fritti), main courses (stuffed eggplant parm and veal with shrimp) and dessert (complimentary cannoli; it was my wife's birthday). Good wine selection, but we went with our server's suggestion and it was perfect. We'll go back when we are in Manchester again.

1  Thank jxndan
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visited Villagio recently for lunch. They have some nice lunch specials, and you can get a salad and an italian mean for approximately $9. The food was very tasty and we will certainly go again. The restaurant is small, so if you go at night perhaps you should make reservations. I know that the dinner meals are more expensive, but all ingredients are fresh.

1  Thank littleenlen
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I am still feeling the experience three days later. What a gem!!! Started at the bar with a cocktail and appetizer. First off, the bartender Matt was very attentive and very informative about the daily specials and the menu and pointed out his favorites. And now, they are mind too. Thank you Matt, great job. Right at that point, a lovely young lady approach me and informed me my table is ready, whenever, I am ready. I really like the way she allowed me to finish up at the bar and then movie to my table. At the table I was warmly greeted by my server which her name was Jamie. Again, very assertive and detailed with the specials and with the whole menu. I am a seafood junkie, so, I loved the menu but especially the Risotto Villagio ( Fresh shrimp, scallops, mussels, clams, and a half lobster tail, sautéed with garlic and white wine, tossed with slowly cooked Arborio rice). I could eat this everyday and be very happy. I loved this restaurant, and, Will be back soon, single or with company.

2  Thank takis a