“Best burgers”

Five Guys
Ranked #42 of 408 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I would have to say they have one of the best burgers I've ever had. The frie's are average though. I like the fact that they have kept the menu fairly basic too.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed April 17, 2013

When you walk in there is a row of stacked bags of potatoes. Am I at a produce where house? Then I notice boxes of peanuts to help yourself to and drop the shells on the floor. Am I at a bar? It is pointed out to me that the peanuts are there to hold you over as you wait in the long line barricaded by the potatoes. WOW! they must be very busy at times (we hit it between a rush)
Then I saw the prices. Am I at a hotel ordering room service? But then it all came together when we sat down to eat. WHAT AN AWESOME BURGER!! WHAT AWESOME FRIES!! I AM AT FIVE GUYS!! Believe me I will be back!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

So, they make a great burger...and lots of free peanuts in the shell. I'm glad I tried them, but for the calories, I think I'll go somewhere else!

1  Thank mamajam
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Everyone was so excited when they finally opened in Manchester but honestly, I wasn't impressed with their burgers. Their fries were AMAZING but as far as their burgers, they are very thin, and greasy. I had mushrooms on mine, which were canned so they didn't taste very good on the burger. The prices are good and service is fairly quick,but I wouldn't go back there for a burger. It actually didn't settle well in my stomach the few times that I did go.

1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed January 18, 2013

For my wife and I it was a very new experience. The wait was long but it just means that they're making it fresh. We ordered 2 burgers, a large fries and 1 medium drink. The portions I felt were huge. Burgers were tasty and you can dress it any way you like Total price was $23. I have since gone again with my boys elswhere.