“Extremely disapointing”

Add it.
Ate Doors Down
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Heard about this restaurant many times from friends who work in a Salon close by. Figured we would try it out. The menu is large and above everything on front wall. It is overwhelming to a new customer. I asked a waitress a question about the menu, she answered then proceeded to make fun of me to a coworker for asking.

We ordered two turkey rice soups and a buffalo salad as well as Greek salad. When the waitress served the soup, she did not use gloves when handling the soup bowls, bread or spooning the soup into the bowl. The soups were bland with pieces of turkey that looked like it was carved off the Thanksgiving turkey and not cut further. Had to use fork and knife to finish soup. My salad was served with no salad dressing and again the staff had an attitude when my husband asked for salad dressing.

Furthermore tables, windows, shelves near tables were filthy... Looked like not washed in months. Will definitely never go again.

Rude staff, bland food, Filthy restaurant.

5  Thank Suri723