“Superb B&B Experience”
Review of Ash Street Inn

Ash Street Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Manchester B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband and I typically stay in B&Bs and on average once a month. Our 2-night stay at the Ash Street Inn was one of the best B&B experiences in recent memory. The inn is located close to many venues in Manchester and if it hadn't been a frigid New England winter weekend, we would have walked everywhere (in better weather, it is definitely in walking distance to the Palace Theatre, shops and restaurants and even the Verizon center). There's ample parking in a large lot next to the inn.
Eric, the innkeeper, made us feel welcome and he is a great source for local knowledge, dinner & sightseeing recommendations. His cooked-to-order breakfasts were excellent and he was very accommodating as one of us is on a restricted diet.
Our room (207) was bright, comfortable and tastefully decorated and included a large, heated and very clean bathroom with shower. The innkeepers have thought of everything in the bathroom, no worries if you forgot something.
Next time we're in need of a relaxed weekend away, the Ash Street Inn will definitely be on top of our list!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We loved our 2 night stay at the Ash Street Inn! Eric the innkeeper is a really nice man and make's terrific breakfasts. The room was so clean and they think of your every need. My husband and I loved how quiet the inn was at night. We never heard any other guests at all. I would certainly return. It's also easy to get to and centrally located to main attractions in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

How anyone could rate this place as average is beyond my comprehension. From the moment we walked through the front doors, Eric made us feel welcomed. We stayed in room 208, which was decorated tastefully. The bathroom had pretty much anything we could have needed, from lip balm to makeup remover cloths (thanks 'cuz I'd forgotten mine!). If you were thirsty, you could pop into the kitchen fridge and get bottled water or a can of soda. Need a snack to hold you over? No worries, there were offerings from pretzels to nutrition bars and fresh fruit. Let's not forget the cookies and scones (cinnamon were delish). Breakfast was cooked to order and served at our table for 2; I especially appreciated the Keurig coffee maker as I'm a 3 or 4 'cupper' in the AM. Hot cocoa and tea were also of course available.

We poked our heads into some of the unoccupied rooms; one is lovelier than the next. Many thanks for two relaxing days of comfort! Our favorite Inn (so far wink wink).

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Eric and Darlene's attention to detail is crazy good. I wanted for nothing during my 4 day stay. I had important business meetings but also took a day for myself to unwind and relax. The Inn was perfect. Every appointment was tasteful, comfortable and high-end. The place was spotless. The service flawless. The food wonderful. So appreciated 24 hour coffee and tea service and Eric's scones were heavenly. Couldn't get over that there was a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad as a room amenity!

Room Tip: I loved the daybed in room 206 - more like a big comfy couch.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I just stayed at The Ash Street Inn after finding it on Trip Advisor. We couldn't have been happier. The Inn is warm, inviting and has every amenity imaginable. We can't wait to go their again!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the inn to visit family in Manchester. This inn was spectacular. I was very impressed with the accommodations and the owners could not have been more helpful or friendly. When my husband and I travel we usually stay at upscale luxury hotels. This inn did not disappoint me in any way!! We recommended it to anyone traveling or doing business in Manchester!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had a great time at the Ash Street Inn. Eric was an extremely good host, and breakfast was delicious. Use of the printer was a nice touch, as was Eric's tips on local sights. We highly recommend the Ash Street Inn and would certainly stay there again in the future.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple