“Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I took my 3 yr old Grandson andwe had a FABULOUS day with him! He enjoyed "milking the cow"! And the Leggo display was unbelievable! The interactive displays are tremendous and allow even little ones to experience things that they might not be able to otherwise! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!!!!

Visited November 2011

Bedford, New Hampshire
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Good for all ages”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Spacious and welcoming and fun. Seems like there is no end to the displays and so much fun to interact with the exhibits. Of course the Moon Walk is a perennial favorite, but our three year old played happily for half an hour in the 'farm and garden'. The Leggo city is amazing, but the real treat is all of the hands on activities. Interesting and fun for kids and parents.

Visited February 2012
New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Worn out, dirty exhibits and disinterested staff”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I visited SEE for the first time yesterday with a 6 year-old. I found many of the exhibits to be broken or in a general need of maintenance due to wear and tear. The Lego Millyard exhibit would have been impressive if not for the thick layer of dust covering it and it made me wonder how often the "hands-on" exhibits are sanitized. While the reception staff member was helpful and knowledgeable, the two staff members I saw on the floor were just texting and wandering aimlessly among the exhibits.

I brought the 6 year-old here on the recommendation of her parents, who had taken her before. She was bored after 30 minutes. I wouldn't bring my child here. I would expect more for $8/person.

Visited April 2012
Bedford, NH
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A fun time for your little kids”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

A cool place to take small children (2-9) for a fun and educational time out. They have birthday parties too, which was a wonderful idea for 5 year old boys. Kids can run around and touch things!

Visited April 2012
New Hampshire, USA
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cool Science Center!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I took my kids here many times over the years - always a big hit for my science buffs. Lots of fun, hands-on activities where - bonus! - they learn something new! :)