“A fun time for your little kids”
Review of SEE Science Center

SEE Science Center
Ranked #7 of 35 things to do in Manchester
Reviewed April 23, 2012

A cool place to take small children (2-9) for a fun and educational time out. They have birthday parties too, which was a wonderful idea for 5 year old boys. Kids can run around and touch things!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I took my kids here many times over the years - always a big hit for my science buffs. Lots of fun, hands-on activities where - bonus! - they learn something new! :)

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Works very well for preschoolers. Wish there was more rotation or new exhibits for older ones.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I took the grandkids here during school vacation for something to do on a rainy afternoon. The girls are 6 and 8. I think kids older then that woudl be bored. There were some very interesting exhibits and some very second rate exhibits. Some very good workers proving lessons and some very uninterested workers.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

A wonderful place for young kids to learn and it's interactive too. Our son's favorite is the simulated moon walk. So much fun, I wish we could try it too!
And they have a huge LEGOs display of historical Manchester.
The only pitfall is it's best to go when it's less crowded with young children, as they can get jostled easily. I'd avoid school vacation weeks. But overall a wonderful place to spend the afternoon with your kids.