“The Best Seafood Chowder in the Manchester, NH”

Ignite Bar & Grille
Ranked #38 of 412 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is the sister restaurant to Hooked. Ignite has the very best Seafood Chowder in the area. The rest of the menu offerings were really great as well.

1  Thank Mike C

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We actually wanted to try Hooked Seafood next door, but it was not open for lunch. A server from Ignite told us we could order from both menus, so we went in. We had 6 adults and 2 kids. He came back and told us he was mistaken, we couldn't order off the Hooked menu. We didn't want to look for another seafood place so we stayed for lunch.
My tilapia was thin, and over cooked. It was on a bed of pasta with no sauce, just dry overlooked noodles. My mom did not enjoy her seafood dish either, however my brother enjoyed his steak and the Korean steak tips were also good. Apparently the food is good as long as you stay away from the seafood dishes.
The server was very friendly and prompt.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Went out with the wife last evening to grab some time without the kids. We wandered a bit and ended up at Ignite (Owner apparently has this place, Hooked, and another over on Elm Street as well as Molly's down in Keene, NH?? Great food. We had drinks and light fare, were able to sit out front in amazing weather and watch the world walk by.
We share a hot dip and chips-dip was shrimp, crab, artichoke hearts etc. and was awesome. My wife then got a salad with Mahi Mahi and it was perfect. She is picky but it was wonderful-only thing was the wasabi on the side was... very weak. Not sure why but not strong at all.
Because Ignite andHooked share a building corner and are the same owner, they can share menus. I had tried for the Conch Fritters but they were out so I went with the Fish Tacos. Yum is all I can say. With a Cajun sauce drizzle they were great. We will likely return for both the view/atmosphere as well as to try a bunch of other menu items.

If you are here during the non-snow months, try to arrive early and grab a seat out front on the street.

2  Thank anton_new_england
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stopped in for lunch one a sunny day. The food and service were just great. I needed to eat and get back to meetings and the waitstaff was very helpful in making this happen.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Came in for a late lunch after the Chophouse down the road would not accommodate us. Delightful experience. My wife had the seared tuna based on the server's endorsement. Right on target. The Alpha to Omega burger more than satisfied my burger craving. The service was friendly, attentive and personable.Highly recommend on all counts.

1  Thank Edward G