“Birthday Treat”

Queen City Cupcakes
Ranked #4 of 22 Bakeries in Manchester
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Visited downtown Manchester to pick my sister up at work. Went to lunch downtown and then stopped by Queen City for her birthday dessert. Bought extra for home. Fresh and tasty.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I came in later in the day and there were only about 10 cupcakes left. I tried the rocky road, cinnamon and vanilla bean. All were excellent. They were cleaning up when I went in so you could tell they are made on site.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Wonderful place. Like the food, the service, and the warm feeling you get when you walk in. They only bake a certain amount of cupcakes and when they sell out, that's it for the day. Usually a line to order, which means its worth the wait.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I am a huge fan of their peanut butter frosting on a chocolate cupcake. Seriously delicious and the owners are quite nice.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The cupcakes here are moist, tasty and big! I don't know where they come up with their recipes, but they are so creative. I don't think I've ever had a bad one! My favorite is the strawberry kiss!