“Fat Pills!!!”

Ranked #3 of 22 Bakeries in Manchester
Spring Branch, Texas
“Fat Pills!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great cupcakes if a bit overloaded with sugar and all those things bad for you. All that said. all I can say is ... Loved it!

Visited August 2012

“Delicious but so expensive!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

We bought 2 dozen cupcakes for my son's family birthday party, and while everyone thought they were delicious, it was very hard to swallow the $75 price tag that came with it! (And that is after the discount for buying a large quantity!) The vanilla bean was definitely a real treat, not sickening sweet, but full of moist vanilla flavor! The chocolate was also delicious, light and flavorful! Even though they were hands down the best cupcakes around, these will have to be a once a year treat at that price tag!

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Big cupcakes!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Thia was my forst trip to a cupcake bakery. I thought t=it was pricey, but I guess all these places are. It wasn;t memorable enough to make me go back.

Visited September 2011
Manchester, New Hampshire
“LOVED 'em”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Moist, flavorful cake with the lightest, most tasty frostings imaginable. They don't load the frostings with sugar - instead they use REAL flavors to make each cupcake a delicate gem.

Visited May 2012
N Dartmouth MA
“Great Cupcakes!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We were happy to see that this cupcake place finally opened. We were there last year and they only had a sign which said coming soon. Our waitress at the nearby Radison Hotel told us to go early because once they sell out they close for the day. She said there is usually a line. The cupcakes are that good. I bought a half dozen to take home. Everyone loved them. My favorite was the strawberry.

Visited April 2012