“Big cupcakes!”

Queen City Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 23 Bakeries in Manchester
“Big cupcakes!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Thia was my forst trip to a cupcake bakery. I thought t=it was pricey, but I guess all these places are. It wasn;t memorable enough to make me go back.

Visited September 2011

“LOVED 'em”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Moist, flavorful cake with the lightest, most tasty frostings imaginable. They don't load the frostings with sugar - instead they use REAL flavors to make each cupcake a delicate gem.

Visited May 2012
N Dartmouth MA
“Great Cupcakes!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We were happy to see that this cupcake place finally opened. We were there last year and they only had a sign which said coming soon. Our waitress at the nearby Radison Hotel told us to go early because once they sell out they close for the day. She said there is usually a line. The cupcakes are that good. I bought a half dozen to take home. Everyone loved them. My favorite was the strawberry.

Visited April 2012
Concord, New Hampshire
“Best cupcakes I ever had”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I'm so glad this place is about 30 minutes from my house because if I lived any closer I'd be there every day! Queen City Cupcakes makes the best cupcakes I've ever tasted, and I've had cupcakes from some of the famous cupcake bakeries in New York including Magnolia. Their cupcakes are moist, tender and have interesting, complex flavors you won't encounter every day. Cupcakes aren't my favorite in general but these cupcakes are outstanding. My favorites are the Sweet and Salty which is a perfect and intoxicating blend of those two flavors, and Rice Crispie Treats which somehow takes the best elements of those simple treats and magnifies it by a million! They introduce new flavors regularly and I can't wait to try Mallomar and their newest, Banoffee (banana toffee cupcake with caramel frosting dipped in graham crackers and drizzled with caramel on top. Wowza). The shop is charming, the cupcakes are dazzling and creative, and it's terrific to see a small, locally-owned business doing so well. Be sure to check them out!

• Visited March 2012
“Good”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I completely disagree with the previous poster - Queen City makes cupcakes that are quite good (and certainly MUCH better than Wal-Mart's nasty, dry cupcakes) - sounds like they are just bitter because they sell out early. Hello - that should give you a clue that most people really like them. I would prefer that they make fewer and have good quality, than to make a ton. And, they often don't sell out until 4:30mor 5 pm - that isn't that bad! So, I would recommend giving them a try! (and avoid the other local cupcake place in Bedford - THEY are nasty!)

• Visited February 2012