“Leave the dog in the car???”
Review of Cactus Jack's

Cactus Jack's
Ranked #19 of 404 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Southwestern, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Following the success of T-BONES, the first Cactus Jack's opened in 1995 in Manchester. In 2007, the Laconia location became New Hampshire's first dual casual dining concept - with both Cactus Jack's and T-BONES - on Lake Winnipesaukee. While it keeps up the tradition of "homemade" dishes, the look and menu at CJ's has its own style. Attentive servers are always ready to serve guests authentic Southwestern, Tex-Mex, Cajun, and barbecue dishes that are unmatched in New Hampshire
Burlington, Massachusetts
“Leave the dog in the car???”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

In past years wife and I have eaten here with our Frenchy and enjoyed good Tex-Mex food. We were coming back from the North Country when we decided to stop and have a meal here. The patio is out back and as we do have a dog we walked up to the patio entrance and paused so the waitstaff could seat us. Surprise; we were told that they had recently changed their policy and did not allow dogs anymore. Ok, I guess I could accept that, although I did not ask why the policy changed. But here is what blew me away. Waitstaff: "Please feel free to join us, but leave the dog in the car" Really !!! The temperature was about 83F and humid. I didn't think people were that stupid to make that kind of statement. They mentioned that T Bones in Bedford NH still had a dog friendly policy. So that's where we headed. Needless to say, Cactus Jack's just lost a customer for life.

Visited June 2013

Greely
“Great meal”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I really enjoyed this place, lots of character to the establishment and great staff... We had some pleasant drinks while waiting for our order. I had their signature burger and it was instantly in my top ten all time. Their drink selection is great and overall their food was very good without breaking the bank :)

• Visited May 2013
Londonderry, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat with family and friends. Kid friendly too”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great Appetizers and Great food overall! Tangy Buffalo,Chipotle BBQ wings are the best. My son really loves their Enchiladas.

Visited April 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great anytime!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Sometimes you just want a nice lunch. Well, here is the place to go. Reasonable prices, vast menu, good service. But my family and I usually choose CJs for dinner, as well. We all love something different, and we can get it here.

Visited April 2013
Staten Island, New York
“Southwestern for the win”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have nothing bad to say about this restaurant -- A run of the mill southwestern joint with heavy branding (CJ's everywhere). I enjoyed my food, but it was nothing spectacular. We ordered guacamole + chips to share for the table. I ordered the BBQ beef tips, my boyfriend - the empanadas and my friend, the steak fajitas. Everything was good, but nothing to go crazy over. The beef tips were tender and cooked well. The service was slow, however, being from New York City - I have grown to expect that whenever I am outside the city. The waitress was friendly - I really can't complain.

• Visited June 2013