“Great meal”

Cactus Jack's
Ranked #19 of 397 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Following the success of T-BONES, the first Cactus Jack's opened in 1995 in Manchester. In 2007, the Laconia location became New Hampshire's first dual casual dining concept - with both Cactus Jack's and T-BONES - on Lake Winnipesaukee. While it keeps up the tradition of "homemade" dishes, the look and menu at CJ's has its own style. Attentive servers are always ready to serve guests authentic Southwestern, Tex-Mex, Cajun, and barbecue dishes that are unmatched in New Hampshire
Greely
“Great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I really enjoyed this place, lots of character to the establishment and great staff... We had some pleasant drinks while waiting for our order. I had their signature burger and it was instantly in my top ten all time. Their drink selection is great and overall their food was very good without breaking the bank :)

• Visited May 2013

Londonderry, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat with family and friends. Kid friendly too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great Appetizers and Great food overall! Tangy Buffalo,Chipotle BBQ wings are the best. My son really loves their Enchiladas.

Visited April 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great anytime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Sometimes you just want a nice lunch. Well, here is the place to go. Reasonable prices, vast menu, good service. But my family and I usually choose CJs for dinner, as well. We all love something different, and we can get it here.

Visited April 2013
Staten Island, New York
“Southwestern for the win”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have nothing bad to say about this restaurant -- A run of the mill southwestern joint with heavy branding (CJ's everywhere). I enjoyed my food, but it was nothing spectacular. We ordered guacamole + chips to share for the table. I ordered the BBQ beef tips, my boyfriend - the empanadas and my friend, the steak fajitas. Everything was good, but nothing to go crazy over. The beef tips were tender and cooked well. The service was slow, however, being from New York City - I have grown to expect that whenever I am outside the city. The waitress was friendly - I really can't complain.

• Visited June 2013
“Amazing staff and food to match.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

This place really checks all the boxes, food was on target and fresh. The waitstaff was outstanding. Menu offered both meat lover items and many veggie lover options. Having the option of sitting on the patio is a great option for a warm summer night.

• Visited June 2013