“Stopped in for lunch with co-workers”

Theo's On Elm Street
Ranked #133 of 408 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

This place is not your fancy business lunch type place. Most people here seemed to be locals. They have a parking lot out back. The veal parm sub was awesome. Nothing here seems to start out as frozen. Everything very fresh. Great fries too. I will for sure be coming back here. What a great find. Lots of menu items and our server was very friendly. My expect ions were low, and I was blown away. A+ for this hidden gem --- that is in plain sight :)

There are newer reviews for Theo's On Elm Street

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband craved a good burger the other night and thought he remembered seeing one that looked good during a previous visit. I tend to think of Theo’s as a great spot for both Greek and Italian cuisine, as well as daily breakfast. I am not sure I’d ever looked at all the burger options on the menu. Wow!

Hubby selected a spicy Buffalo burger and I chose the BBQ burger. Both were cooked perfectly to our medium rare specifications. He opted for onions as his side. Since my burger comes topped with an onion ring, I went with the spicy fries instead. I love Theo’s fries. They are the skinny ones, not steakhouse cut. The spices are not overpowering but just add a little zing.

Between great burgers and super fries, this was perfect! And the extensive menu covers a wide range of dinner and sandwich options… all at very reasonable prices. The homemade soups are out of this world!

Whether you sit at the bar or at a table, service is always superb, speedy, and friendly. They really make guests feel at home, which is probably one of the big reasons people return to Theo’s year after year for decades.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

A fellow co-worker suggested that we have dinner at Theos because it was convenient, moderately priced, great service and the food was very good. I am pleased to say that he was right on about everything he said plus some. It was just up the street from where we work on Elm Street, the meal was very reasonably priced and we all enjoyed our choices. The menu offers something for everyone. The "plus some" is what you don't find very often and that is the owner stopped by our table to see how we enjoyed the meal and chat with us. We left with a very satisfied feeling from having had a great meal with exceptional service and that we had supported a local business.

1  Thank bskj
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great lunch and casual dinner destination. Joe is a great host and cook. Wait staff is wonderful -- make you feel like family. Check it out.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had supper here tonight. Spaghetti and meatballs have been a favorite of mine forever. The meatballs I had tonight may have been the best I have ever eaten. I recommend the Greek side salad to go with whatever you have. The waitstaff seem to have been here awhile. They are very efficient and treat you like family. Prices are great.