“good food for a good price”

Theo's On Elm Street
Ranked #110 of 412 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We found this restaurant because other restaurants in the area were not able to serve meals due to a power outage in the area. We stopped in and found the staff to be friendly and although it was close to the end of the day did allow us the time to order and eat at our pace. They have a wide range of food items available and definitely would return to the restaurant in the future.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've been there twice since they re-opened. The first time, early in the week, was great. The service good, the food fresh and just pleasant. The second time, late in the week, the soup tasted like it had been made a week ago and just reheated/re-hashed every day since then. My husband's pizza had raw garlic that tasted awful.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Great variety of food but I have to admit I love the lamb soup the most! I could eat that as a full meal! Breakfast is great and the waitress, Diane, is always running to take care of everyone!