TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
  • Pool
$93
$197
$159
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$98
$106
BestWestern.com
$125
Homewood
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$99
QualityInn
$109
$98
All reviewsfull kitchenan extended staytwo bedroom suitesmall kitchenwhole fruitsleeper sofayogurtolive gardenfree breakfasthear planesindoor poolnew hampshirewaffle makerconvenient locationthird floorenglish muffinsbed was comfortable
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This was an okay hotel. It was not great, it was not bad. Just average. What was above average was the staff. They went out of their way to help with helpful directions. The printer was not working and they helped print off some of the boarding passes on their office computer. I would suggest to the housekeeping manager to run the fan or air so that rooms do not smell musty.

I was also thankful for the upgrade for being a Marriott Silver member. That gave us more room.

Room Tip: I am a silver Marriott member and they auto-upgraded us to a 2 bedroom.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank travelfanatic0216
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Ok, I am actually writing this review now as I sit on my comfy loveseat (hide a bed) in my livingroom/kitchen/office. Attached is decent sized bedroom with a t.v. and additional desk.

This place is very basic-for instance the kitchen is like you would expect in an on campus-college apartment. Utilitarian, but def. a step up from a regular hotel room micro/fridge combo. This has a full (albeit narrow) fridge with separate freezer. Electric stovetop and oven!!! Micro, sink w/disposal and dish washer. Cabinets have pots, pans and essentials.

The living room has the couch and comfy easy chair.

A quick look around the building revealed a small but fun looking pool (there were beach balls everywhere), grill, dog walking area and laundry center.

The lobby area is nice and apparently there are warm beverages avail (not sure if they are free, but I assume so), there is a mini-market/wall kiosk to buy snacks and microwavable meals. Oh, there is no business center, but a computer desk w/printer.

The location here is all about the Mall of NH and the Airport.

Service has been good, but I don't think I will get to test them. The room seems great, and I don't anticipate any problems, but will follow up if I do. Bottom line, I would stay here again in a second. Oh yeah, I guess there are basic rooms that don't have a detached bedroom. This room is the 1-bedroom suite. Feels like home, only better.

Room Tip: Get the 1 bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank troy mcclure
Reviewed March 24, 2011

The room was excellent and roomy. The bed was very comfortable and the atmosphere was very comforting, as well. It was really nice to have the ability to cook in the kitchen if necessary and the hotel was near a lot attractions as well as the mall. The staff was very kind and helpful and the breakfast was nice, too. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andrea B
Reviewed March 9, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for almost six weeks. We were moving to Manchester and his company paid for a month there while we looked for a house. It was very convenient for our needs--close to his new job, close to the freeway, close to shopping, etc. At the end of our company-paid month, we had to start paying for the room ourselves until we closed on our house nine days later. They kindly gave us a lower rate than the company had been paying. I do admit that the small confines of the "suite" got a bit much after more than a month, but for a shorter stay, the room would be quite spacious. We were buying a house while we were there, and the office staff was wonderful about letting us fax papers back and forth to our realtor and mortgage broker. I had trouble with the dishwasher one day, and they sent a repairman to fix it within the hour. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank JukieF
Reviewed November 23, 2010

Perfect rooms, great park and fly rate. Shuttle was right on time. The room are very nice, clean, up to date, nice size.

• Stayed: November 2010