“First time love!!”

Hooked Seafood
Ranked #11 of 411 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: We have been chosen by Union Leader as the Readers Choice for Best Seafood in Manchester! Thank you Readers! People love our Seafood Cioppino, and our Seafood chowder, and Fish tacos are the best around! We would love to meet you, come by and see us!
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in last Friday and were super skeptical because of how small the place was and it was our first time there. Do not let that stop you! This place had amazing good and wonderful service. I had an awesome cocktail recommended to me by our waitress and it was fabulous! The strawberry short cake :)

For an appetizer we ordered scallops wrapped in bacon that was recommended by our server and it was an excellent choice! They were crisply wrapped bacon with juicy scallops topped with capers.

For dinner I got Ahi Tuna which came with more than just ahi tuna. It has sautéed shallots and an Asian slaw. I was so impressed. My boyfriend got a dish recommend by the server called "citrus lime Marlin." He couldn't stop talking about it. He was the one who wasn't sure if he wanted to stay because it was so small. He def wants to go back!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Very pleasant atmosphere, excellent service (waitress was Kelsea) and delicious food. I had the calamari to start and the blackened char special for main course. I found it a good place to sit and read a book - I wasn't hurried away after I'd finished eating. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Really enjoyed the Hooked appetizer menu for dinner... Mahi-Mahi Fish Tacos with homemade tartar sauce, Lobster Cocktail, Bacon wrapped Scallops, and Ahi Tuna from the raw bar. The restaurant was small & intimate, and filled up fast. We sat at the bar and enjoyed the 'dinner show'... a view straight into the very active kitchen and our chef at the grill. A great find with what seemed to be many return customers... and we'll be one of them!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I visited this restaurant last night on the recommendation of other Trip Advisor reviewers and it didn't disappoint. One small qualification - the conch fritters did disappoint but maybe they are best prepared in FL where I've had them several times before. They were heavy and thickly breaded, so I only tried a few bites, but then I asked for a small sampling of the calamari app and it was terrific, as was the glass of Malbec and the beautifully prepared tilapia main dish. No room for dessert - huge portion.
The service was attentive, friendly and not overbearing. My waitress's name began with A (Adriana, Arianna? Not sure) but she did a great job and came by only when I needed something. Excellent meal. Definitely would go back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go out for a date night on a Friday night. We decided to go early to avoid the crowd. We arrived around 7. There was about a 35 minute wait which wasn't too bad.

After we sat down, the service was impeccable. Our waitress was very informative, attentive, and friendly. I ordered the Alaskan Salmon which was delicious. My husband had an Italian dish which he enjoyed.

Drinks were strong and inexpensive. Food was flavorful and fast. We has a great time, and will definitely go back.