“Comfort Food and Comfortable”
Review of Red Sauce Ristorante - CLOSED

Red Sauce Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Comfort Food and Comfortable”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We visited Red Sauce on saturday night. The space is very comfortable with a nice bar area. Menu is filled with Italian favorites. There was a squash bisque special that was outstanding. Meatballs Parmesan are fantastic! My wife and I both enjoyed our entrees very much, Had enough leftover for lunch the next day!!

Visited November 2013

Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Save some room for dessert if you can...”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We've been to Red Sauce three times and everytime the food was very good, the service was very good. I've even bought gift cerfiticates for friends and family to spread the news. My favorite things are the gnocchi w/vodka sauce although I'm never able to eat a full serving at one go. They have generous portions of everything. My husband has liked everything he's tried. And the last note here is they have ricotta cheesecake.

Milford, New Hampshire
“Sad to say it was not a good experience”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Was hoping for a better experience for a restaurant that had recently opened. Lots of items on the menu were not available. (then don't have a large menu!) Food was bland, service slow and unknowledgeable servers (of menu and service.) Overall, total bomb...never been back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank paws28
Lunenburg, Ma
“Excellent clams in white sauce with linguini, Puttunesca and Risotto”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Three meals and three happy folks. Fresh bread with oil to start. Healthy portions. We took leftovers home for lunch :)

Raymond, New Hampshire
“Chips are great but not much else”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

So we ended up here for lunch because of a restaurant.com gift certificate. The the 25.00 gift certificate we still ended up spending 40.00 for lunch.We ordered minestrone soup which was very watery and had no flavorful. We had an arugula salad which I normally love but this was plain arugula with 5 or 6 shaved Parmesan cheese piece. Very boring and dry just a tiny bit of non flavored dressing. My mom had a turkey panini that she liked but the homemade chips where the best thing at our table. There was a pasta meal at the table it had good flavor but very mushy and overdone box pasta. If you are going to be a Italian restaurant pasta cooking better be stellar and it wasn't. For the cost of lunch it was way too expensive so I can't even imagine the diner cost. I would not recommend this restaurant.