“Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Sauce Ristorante - CLOSED

Red Sauce Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Clayton, North Carolina
“Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Service and food were good. The decor was beautiful. Not a big fan of the cilantro in the salsa. Right downtown and convenient to our hotel

• Visited September 2012

Manchester, New Hampshire
“My New Favorite Full Service Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

Pochito's Mexican Restaurant: I had to write a review once I read some of the other reviews. I have to say. My husband and I have visited a lot of mexican restaurants. We have been to Pohitos on average once a month since Sept 2011. The menu options are fresh and flavorful. The drink selections are not all standard fair. Always service with a smile. Previous to finding this little gem our regular hit would have been La Carreta. I discovered La Carreta on a trip to Washington State a few years ago. Surprise, you may think it is just a local chain... nope. Or Consuelo's Taqueria - authentic Mexican, prepared to order.
Pochito's is definitely good food made fresh. A good value. Yum! I hope Pochito's survives the economy and location and becomes a landmark of Manchester.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank leelew05
Manassas, Virginia
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

Service and good were good. A little hard to get into. Just watch the signs to the restaurant.

Visited October 2011
Bedford, New Hampshire
“Fresh, great food and very reasonable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

I went to Pochito's with my family and some friends for their 1 year anniversary. My husband, son and I split the Fiesta Nachos to start. The plate is large, the guacamole chunky and fresh and the nachos delicious and freshly made. My husband and I split the California Buritto. It was large and well made with very fresh ingredients.

My friend ordered the fish tacos. It was grilled white fish, very fresh and flavorful served in a soft taco with chopped fresh cilantro and chopped onion on the side. I tried a bite: delicious and simple.

We used to be frequent visitors to La Carreta. Now we are Pochito's fans! The food is never reheated or from frozen. Everything is freshly made to order.

While we were there, a woman played guitar and sang, the bar was lively and the atmosphere fun. It is located in the old Commercial Street Fishery location so it has a welcome upscale flavor than most kitchy Mexican restaurants.

Go, you'll love it!

• Visited November 2011
Windham, New Hampshire
“Good food, unimpressive atmosphere, ok service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

This place used to be a seafood restaurant. Looks like they did not do much remodeling. It's a rather plain looking place, and the views out the windows are of a huge parking lot. Does not feel like a Mexican restaurant at all, more like a typical American restaurant.

The service and food were fine. Nothing stood out at all. The plating was plain, the food was decent. Prices were okay. I was not impressed and would not highly recommend the place, but I'd go back because it is in a convenient location to where we were when we decided to drop in.

• Visited November 2011