“Fresh and fun”

Ranked #14 of 408 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The setting is best for dates or small groups and the food was really good. Everything was fresh. The sushi was excellent!

There are newer reviews for Mint Bistro

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I love coming here on date nights with my wife. Service is always great and everyone always seems to be smiling! The shortrib is my favorite. My wife could eat the red sox everyday! Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We were looking forward to dining at Mint Bistro with friends but terribly disappointed in our experience. The noise level on a busy night was extreme to the point of not being able to hear what was being said across the table. The food was a step above poor but sooooo not worth the price. We also noticed that the age group in the restaurant was pretty much 40 and under so perhaps at our older ages we have a more experienced palate and are less tolerant of noise!

1  Thank Coachjude
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Mint is a nice place. I like the set up. The bartender was friendly and knew about the drinks. We ordered two apps that we're good. Tried a few of the house cocktails. I ordered a steak and fries. Asked for well done. It came out med rare. I sent it back and four mins later it came back. Now medium. Mind u. The string beans were cold so were the fries and half of the fries were now missing off the plate. I ate three pieces of the streak. And a few beans. U would think cooks would know how to cook a steak well done. And they should put new sides on the plate so they were fresh and hot not cold and missing.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful staff, amazing food and great atmosphere. My boyfriend and I love coming here any chance we get!