“Jewel of manchester”

Mint Bistro
Ranked #15 of 399 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Japanese, American, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Jewel of manchester”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The most surprising restaurant I have found in a long time. We almost walked right past this place and boy would it have been a mistake. The food is creative and fantastic. The atmosphere is perfect for a date.

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

According to my husband the sushi was alright but nothing too exciting. Everything else though was delicious! Risotto and butternut squash were fabulous! Went on a Sunday night which was good for a first visit, not too busy at all.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank snailtrip34
Ormond Beach, Florida
“So super that i went back the very next night”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was in Manchester for business and met up with some friends there for dinner last week on their recommendation. We had super cocktails, really solid sushi and just a great time there. The service was a little annoying with all of the canned sounding upsell sort of stuff. I felt like I was being accosted by a cartoon waitress at a Ruby Tuesday's. That was odd. but whatever - our food was excellent! SO excellent, that I decided to go back the following night on my own and eat at the bar. AHHHHH, yes. Two more very creative cocktails and some seriously yummy sushi. the Monarch Roll should not be missed.

And VERY reasonable prices, I thought.

The atmosphere is nice. Sort of sleek / lounge looking, very open. very nice. I know exactly where I'll be eating at least one time when I go back to Manchester.

• Visited October 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“The best sushi in Manchester!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have been going here since they opened in Manchester and I still think they have the best sushi around! Try any of their specialty sushi rolls and you will not be disappointed. I would suggest making a reservation if you plan to go on a Friday or Saturday night as the restaurant is small and always crowded. The service is always great here and the atmosphere perfect for a night out!

• Visited October 2013
Philly
“Hip in Manchester with good food”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our party of six enjoyed a great meal in this lively bistro. Three of us had the sushi boat and were extremely happy with the offerings. Two had the shrimp and scallop risotto which was very good. Two caveats, the risotto was chalky, aka undercooked, but if you are going to miss, which is easy to do, I prefer chalky to gummy.
Second, the saffron broth was not fully integrated into the rice. Great broth, but if integrated further, it wouldn't have been so chalky.
The lobster ravioli was a huge hit.
Finally, the squid app was maybe the best app I have ever had.
I would come back just for this dish.
Kudos